Hi Guys,

I have a client who has a 9800 Torch Blackberry and has a problem with Blackberry desktop manager syncing her outlook the calendar, I shall try to explain this as best I can.

She has outlook 2010 with 1 Exchange Calendar, 1 Personal Folders Calendar on her outlook.

The calendar that she wants to sync is the personal one NOT the exchange one. We can map this using the Blackberry desktop manger to handle the syncing.

On her blackberry she has 3 email accounts 1 o2mail.co.uk, 1 gmail, 1 hotmail.

This also unfortunately gives her 3 corresponding calenders automatically on the blackberry, When I sync her blackberry to her outlook personal calendar by mapping it to that calendar using Desktop manger it puts all the calendar entries onto the blackberry using a "default" calendar.

This is great however when she goes to add a new calendar entry on her blackberry there is no default option under calendars only the automatic ones.

Next thing I did was to delete the service books CICAL for each of the automatically created calendars on the blackberry, then when she went to add a new entry on the calendar it had no options but put it in as default! Perfect......

Until the service books all returned screwing up the sync. I cannot use the gmail calender as you can only sync to outlook one way using ICAL internet publishing and cannot use google sync as there are multiple calenars on her outlook

Has anybody got any ideas on how to sort this issue on this phone?

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
    03-24-11 05:17 PM
    I've the same problem. I just moved all the entries into one email account in my BB. But now, the entries are not synch-ing at all with Outlook. My Outlook calendar is empty. No matter how many times i click SYNC.

i've checked the SET UP and the ADVANCED settings countless time. All the right things are checked. But nothing is moving from BB to Outlook Calendar.

This is so frustrating.
    03-25-11 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD