Hello,

What is the issue:
    I am an administrator of several websites/blogs and for each of them, I use specific email address. example: admin at mydomain dot com � all of these email addresses are imported to my personal gmail account, so in actual Gmail in the web browser, I can switch the sender to one of these addresses.
    Using my previous Android phones, I was able to switch sender directly in default Gmail app and I need to preserve this feature also on my new BB Passport.

Also, the issue is, when my client send me an email to one of these �mydomain dot com� addresses and if I reply them via BlackBerry Hub, it�s always sent from my personal default gmail account, which is of course inappropriate for the business.

To understand:
    Until yesterday, I was an owner of various Android flagships, so there are a few features I got used to, which are important for me, and I cannot find them in my new BB Passport (This is my very first BB ever and I love it, and would like to stick with it� like forever.)

SO:
    Is there a way how to change a sender to one of those I imported to my default gmail account?
    Thanks a lot!
    02-21-15 05:00 AM
    The BB detects the email account on the device itself and uses that list as potential senders. In other words, the actual email account needs to be added onto the device. I have not seen any support for aliases recently.
    02-21-15 07:07 AM
    hmmm... could You point me to some tutorial/article showing how to do so?
    I would be very thankful
    02-21-15 07:09 AM
    To what? How to add an email account? No tutorial. Just add the account. As for aliases, check the documentation for the email account itself. IE Gmail or Hotmail have their own process.
    02-21-15 07:51 AM
    I would think you need to add all of your email accounts in settings and sync them. Then disconnect them from your Gmail account so you don't get double emails on your device. Your hub will then function like your Gmail account did previously

Posted Via CB10 via Z10 via BB10
    02-21-15 08:09 AM
    Okay, but these emails will be accessible only from my BB then, which is pointless, as I need to work on my PC mostly.
    02-21-15 08:11 AM
    Okay, but these emails will be accessible only from my BB then, which is pointless, as I need to work on my PC mostly.
    Ok.
    02-21-15 08:17 AM
    There is Blend. Or you can leave your Gmail linked up. Or you can look into Gmail clients....

Check out Email Client For Gmail in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/32642892

Perhaps there is an Android apk for that.

Posted Via CB10 via Z10 via BB10
    02-21-15 08:19 AM