Hello All,

I have been searching how to solve my problem. From yesterday I am not being able to log in on MSN from my Blackberry device. The difference from all postings is that in my case, the problem happens with my account only. For example, if a friend of mine log in from my bberry, she can log in. So i created a a new msn account and with that I can log in, I eve changed my password but didnt work. I uninstalled msn app so many times, including service book etc. but didnt work.
    my msn account if logged into a regular PC or I phone, it works. I am really sad because all of sudden only my MSN account is not able to connect on my own bberry! Please help me!!!

Thank you all
    Karen
    12-03-10 08:23 PM
    Did you do a battery pull after install or uninstall? Do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 11:47 PM
    Hello

Thank you for the suggestions, but all of sudden I tried logging in again and it worked. I believe we have to wait a few days and see what happens sometimes. Thank you very much!
    12-06-10 05:21 PM
    Be sure to edit all email accounts through your Email Settings or Email Setup folder. And yes it can take some time for changes to take effect. Good luck with your problem. And let's hope it is resolved for good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD