Does anybody else experience an issue where some of their albums get divided up into 2 separate entries when scrolling through? For example you might have an Album with 12 songs, but the album (and art) selection comes up twice for the same album giving you maybe 3 songs in one selection and the other 9 songs in another. Why aren't they all being displayed together as one selection?

This is very irritating when you want to play a entire album through, because you can't without making a playlist.

This only happens for a few of my albums but it is irritating nonetheless. Is there a proper fix?
    11-04-12 07:09 PM
    Happened to me whenever I used Desktop Software to sync music. For whatever reason, Desktop Software changes some tags and it ends up messing the catalog as we know it.

If you don't use it, then the tags are messed by default.

Either way, make sure the tags are all properly set and just drag & drop the songs into /SD/BlackBerry/music.
    11-04-12 08:43 PM
    I use freeware software like MP3Tag to make sure all the ID3 tags are consistent, then I just drag and drop into the music folder on my phone.
    diegonei likes this.
    11-04-12 08:50 PM