I'm trying to rid my device memory as much as possible, and I'm having some issues. Here's where I went:

Media>Explore>Device Memory>samples

In the samples folder, there are a bunch of things I've never even seen before (contacts, folder icons, mms, music, pictures, ringtones, videos). I don't see how I can either (a) move them to the media card, or (b) delete them completely.

Once all that is done, how do I make it so any new pictures/videos/whatever are automatically sent to the media card? I've already changed the Media Options (device memory limit - 12 MB, reserved pictures memory - 0 MB)

Thanks for all the help!
    Last edited by jessica.rs; 06-10-09 at 10:35 PM.
    06-10-09 10:13 PM
    Download bbfilescout and with that you can delete anything you don't use. Use the search to find a link or I guess you can google it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 10:56 PM
    regarding saving media to the card, just check the options under media. I'm pretty sure, however, that as long as a memory card is installed in the device, media will be saved there instead of internal memory.
    06-11-09 12:25 AM
    From the camera app, Menu, Options, Store Pictures To, set to Media Card. Save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD