Am trying to move data from Palm Ver 6.2 to my Blackberry Desktop Manager Ver 4.7. However, the options are completely grayed out in the "Select Desktop Organizer" window. I have verified that both my Palm 680 and my Blackberry Curve are connected and recognized by my computer. Help please?
    06-19-09 02:33 PM
    Best thing you can do (Which I did) is to first sync everything from your Palm to Microsoft outlook, then plug in your 'berry and sync everything from outlook to the phone.
    I did it this way, and it took less than 5 minutes.
    06-19-09 02:46 PM
    I'm a Mac user, so I don't have outlook. What can I do? Suggestions?
    06-19-09 07:10 PM
    I had the same problem and solution. I think it's because Palm Desktop 4.7 doesn't play well with Blackberry (hated Palm 4.7 but it was the only one running on vista)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 07:12 PM
    Is there a fix to this issue? I don't have Outlook and am having the same issue...
    06-22-09 06:50 PM
    If you can export your Contacts and Calendar as .csv files from your Palm then do the same from your BB... Cut and paste the data from the Palm files into the appropriate fields in the BB .csv versions. Make sure to not change any of the the field headers and then do an ASCII import back into your BB. The .csv files are directly editable in Excel.
    06-23-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD