Don't take my low post count too serious.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone on the forums and the Crackberry staff for all the news and information, from my Storm on .65 to my 8530 that now sits waiting in my draw with 5.0.0.1000 its been a wild ride.

Long story short my friend handed me a Droid Incredible for Xmas and I found it to suit my needs and tweaking nature a lot more. I'm going to miss BBM and the familiarity I had with everything, but I think this is where I belong. Also the Android community is much less... responsive then you guys are, I'm gonna miss that too.

... Can I ***** about 2.3 not being out now? ... Yeah? I can? Sweet!
    12-26-10 10:59 PM
    Well then stay here and enjoy the community. I'm a former BB user and still hang around, as do many of us. There's an Android section here under the Other OS group.
    12-26-10 11:21 PM
    I'll still be around, plus the Android section seems pretty active! Better then Androidcentral.com for my device, it's either dead or idiots who can't use google or a manual.

However, at least no one asks how to use them without data... Heh.
    12-26-10 11:23 PM
    I ventured with to Android with a Milestone (GSM version of the Droid) and came back after 2 weeks with it, couldn't live without the BBM

The one thing i liked about Android was that it was very customizable. But I came back to my BB addiction...
    12-27-10 12:54 AM
    You'll be back. I've learned that twice already.
    12-27-10 11:03 AM
    Long story short my friend handed me a Droid Incredible for Xmas and I found it to suit my needs and tweaking nature a lot more. I'm going to miss BBM and the familiarity I had with everything, but I think this is where I belong. Also the Android community is much less... responsive then you guys are, I'm gonna miss that too.
    Definitely stick around ... I always like to hear more educated opinions comparing the two.

Best of luck with the Droid!
    12-27-10 11:25 AM
    Yeah you should hang around, there is something to be said about bringing an opinion to the table from a user of a different platform.

Enjoy the Incredible... Android is quite nice.
    12-27-10 12:00 PM
    check out androidforums.com also, much livelier than AC is
    12-27-10 12:07 PM
    I might write a comparison article soon on the two. I just gotta get a bit more used to my Incredible first.

First thing I don't like? I went to send a friend a ringtone, doesn't happen with the stock SMS/MMS client...

First thing I really like? I can see what eats my battery and CPU usage.
    12-27-10 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD