Is there a software package that can open an IPD file and view your address book from a PC? I realized last night that if I lost my BB I wouldn't have access to the address book until I restored it to another BB. I don't have my BB set-up to sync with Outlook, or anything like that.

Also, is there a way to access pictures and other media stored in the internal memory and copy them directly to my PC? I took a bunch of pictures at a party last night and had to email them to myself one-by-one in order to save them on my PC. I don't have a removable memory card yet, so I am hoping there is a way to use Desktop Manager to pull the data directly from my BB.

Any hope for these items?
    08-17-08 12:57 PM
    ABC Amber Converter, available here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/abc...-viewer-49265/ will let you view your IPD files.

Desktop Manager Roxio Media Manager will allow you to copy pictures from the device's memory to your PC. It's normally installed with Desktop Manager. If your Desktop Manager doesn't have it, click the "Check for Upgrades" button. That will take you to the site where you can download a version that includes it.
    08-17-08 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD