I don't know how it is with the other headphones but with the S9 you better have a charger or spare battery for the BB. It eats through the battery in no time.
    01-18-08 10:15 PM
    Have you used them outside King?

And, has anyone tried the Motorola HT820 headset?

MacnKat,

I had the Moto S9 and loved them because they were lightweight and were very stremlined. I used them at the gym for 3 days and then they crapped out. I sweat a lot and the sweat from my hair and head dripped into the right earphone and shorted them out. I could no longer use the track forward button and then my volume up button stopped working. I read another post that warned of this same problem. Needless to say, I was very upset. I searched around and found that people were talking about the Voyager 855. I was a little uneasy about those because of the way they were designed, but purchased them anyway. I recieved them and was upset at how low the volume was in the ear phones, especially for the price. I was stuck. I decided to return those and finally came across the 820. I didnt want to buy them at first because they are over the ear. I perfer in-ear headphones becuase the sound quality but was in need of some wireless headphones. I powered them up and was suprised at the sound quality. Not the best but way better than I expected with Over-ear phones. They looked like they were going to be a little buly and heavy, but have not really noticed them there as much as I thought I would. Overall I am pretty happy with the 820's. I use them to run indoors on a treadmill and have not had any problem.

I like the S9 but warn you of the electrical problem that I had. I like the 820's now and would not reccomend the Voyager. Take all this with a grain of salt because if you think about it, who the **** am I. Just wanted to share since I was in the same boat. Good Luck.
    01-19-08 03:48 PM
    Thanks for the heads-up Nando...I'm starting to think a wired headset may just be the best alternative.
    01-19-08 11:13 PM
    Thanks for the heads-up Nando...I'm starting to think a wired headset may just be the best alternative.
    I really dont mind my 820's. They are prety comfortable and sound decent. Didnt want to scare you away, but I wish they were in-ear like the s9
    01-20-08 02:28 PM
    haha believe it or not. I've already lost my S9s. I guess that's what I get for looking for headsets with low volume displacement.

I have to go buy another pair because I have no idea where they are.
    01-22-08 12:06 AM
    Uh oh.......
    01-22-08 12:46 AM
    Ah man, I ordered mine through crackberry. They are supposed to get here in the morning. I hope I don't have any of those problems. Should I just send them back before I open the package?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-08 01:52 AM
    Alrighty, I thought I'd post an update. Since Crackberry was making such a great offer of free software with a purchase I picked up a set of S9's.

First thing I noticed is they are very comfy. They synced up very easily and the operation of the buttons is fairly easy. What I also noticed is it was constantly breaking up. I turned off the bluetooth blue flashing light, but that didn't seem to help. Then I remembered that with my wired ear buds whenever I received a call or e-mail it would stop the music. For that reason I have a profile set-up that is all mutes except for the phone, when I use that profile it has not broken up since except when I get a call.
    01-31-08 08:38 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD