I'm on my 2nd Motorola H710 BT headset. I had to replace the one I stepped on by accident.

Anyways, I had my first 710 paired with my VZW Curve 8330 and ATT Bold 9000. Always worked without issue. When I broke the BT, I cleared the device and re-added once I received the new one. Both BBs paired effortlessly.

Problem is, when I make calls using the BT headset, I can hear perfectly, but the other caller CANNOT hear me at all. The odd thing is, my voice is replayed through the ear piece of the BT, so I can hear myself talking, but the other person cannot.

I haven't done any OS upgrades between BT headsets and tried both BBs individually after a battery pull. I searched, but I cannot seem to find a solution to this. One thread refereced the 'TTY' settings in options, but I'm not sure what that is, or where I could find it under options.

Device Properties under Bluetooth:
    Name Motorola H710
    Trusted Prompt
    Encryption Enabled
    Echo Control Automatic (I tried Off, but that did not work either)

Services
    Hands Free unit
    Headset

Thanks in advance for the help!
    10-07-09 02:32 PM
    BUMP.
    Im having this same problem. Just got a new Tour,freshly updated and paired my H710, I can hear them,but they cant here me. Nor can Vlingo.... I've tried the same things Art has. Kinda makes me regret trying Blackberrys over a Milestone. Can anyone help????
    04-04-10 01:31 AM
    04-20-10 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD