I'm on my 2nd Motorola H710 BT headset. I had to replace the one I stepped on by accident.

Anyways, I had my first 710 paired with my VZW Curve 8330 and ATT Bold 9000. Always worked without issue. When I broke the BT, I cleared the device and re-added once I received the new one. Both BBs paired effortlessly.

Problem is, when I make calls using the BT headset, I can hear perfectly, but the other caller CANNOT hear me at all. The odd thing is, my voice is replayed through the ear piece of the BT, so I can hear myself talking, but the other person cannot.

I haven't done any OS upgrades between BT headsets and tried both BBs individually after a battery pull. I searched, but I cannot seem to find a solution to this. One thread refereced the 'TTY' settings in options, but I'm not sure what that is, or where I could find it under options.

Device Properties under Bluetooth:
    Name Motorola H710
    Trusted Prompt
    Encryption Enabled
    Echo Control Automatic (I tried Off, but that did not work either)

Hands Free unit

Thanks in advance for the help!
    10-07-09 02:32 PM
    Im having this same problem. Just got a new Tour,freshly updated and paired my H710, I can hear them,but they cant here me. Nor can Vlingo.... I've tried the same things Art has. Kinda makes me regret trying Blackberrys over a Milestone. Can anyone help????
    04-04-10 01:31 AM
    04-20-10 12:56 AM