I am looking for a good headset that will help when it is windy/noisy and if I just want a2dp to listen to music/video files from my MicroSD card. It seems to be between these two. I am sort of leaning towards the Motorola but any advice is welcome. If I go to a stereo headset is the
    Plantronics BackBeat™ 903 Bluetooth Headset a good one? Just to let people know I wear glasses and I have a spring-lock holster that I keep my phone in on my belt by my right leg.
    DJ
    Last edited by DJ_Boxer; 09-29-10 at 01:59 PM.
    09-29-10 01:01 PM
    Update: I ordered the Plantronics Backbeat 906 because it has the adapter. I also got as a backup the new premium wired headset with case.

DJ
    10-05-10 11:17 AM
    im surprised no one responded to this... i use the jawbone icon and its a stellar piece!

and for music I use a motorola s9
    10-05-10 11:20 AM
    I know, I'm surprised also about the responses. I thought of the Jawbone but the volume cycles and I prefer headsets that keep the sound in and around the goldilocks zone much easier.

DJ
    10-05-10 12:12 PM
    Well i know the sound might not be great for jawbone icon but i suggest this device works very well for noise cancellation.
    10-07-10 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD