I bought a Motorola H12 Bluetooth 2 months ago and have been very pleased with it's performance. It comes with 3 different sized rubber ear cushions that helps it fit snug in your ear. The only problem is I lost the rubber piece that fits my ear and when I went to replace it no one carried them.

I contacted Motorola and they do not stock the ear cushions. Their resolution to the situation is for me to send back my H12 and send me a new one in a box.
    So now I have to go 3 to 6 weeks without my beloved ear piece. If searching for a bluetooth the quality of the H12 is awesome but very troublesome if you loose the $.05 rubber ear cushion.
    07-23-08 12:02 AM
    I love my H12 as well. I would hate if I lost a piece!!! I do tend to keep mine in the case when I am not wearing it though, it has been helpful to keeping it pretty "like-new"

I have the two large ear pieces. I think someone should collect the ones people don't use and resale them for people who lose them.

I am pretty surprised you lost it in the first place. those cushions fit pretty snug on there.

Good luck getting your replacement
    07-24-08 01:36 PM
    My device sounded like it was having a great deal of background noise until I just discovered that I too lost my ear cushion! Who knows what ever happened with the other two that came with it, not that it mattered because I never liked their fit anyway.

So I came here seeking a place to find replacement cushions and it appears that I am not the only one in this situation.

They really expect you to return it? How ridiculous. There must be someplace to purchase these. Now that more than one person is reporting this as a problem, could this be the start of a trend??
    08-07-08 12:07 AM
    hey. do any of you know if the h12 works with the ps3?

the ps3 won't read it when it scans for it.
    10-12-08 08:45 PM
    ANYBODY? help would be appreciated.

thanks?
    10-13-08 11:31 AM
    Just a heads up.....the Motorola H12 Pure is on sale for 50% off PLUS a $20 rebate at ATT right now. (59.99 in store with a $20 rebate) In my opinion it is the best bluetooth out there at the moment. Just thought I would let y'all know!
    10-24-08 12:11 AM
    I have had very BAD results with the H12. People tell me that they hear every other word or that my voice is too much static. I have left messages to hear for myself and it sounds horrible on the other end.
    11-16-08 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD