Anyone using gps tracking (like instamapper) for motorcycle rides? I do a lot of off road riding and want to map my rides after I get home! Is there a really good app that you are using for this on your 8350i? Thanks in advance!
    06-30-09 02:42 AM
    Anyone using gps tracking (like instamapper) for motorcycle rides? I do a lot of off road riding and want to map my rides after I get home! Is there a really good app that you are using for this on your 8350i? Thanks in advance!
    I have GPS Logger installed. Seems like it'll do the job very nicely. Put it on for a camping trip this past weekend that was supposed to involve some hiking and biking. Well, we never hiked and although we biked, I forgot to turn it on! Guess that's what happens when a 5 year old wants to go, when are we going Dad, can we go now Dad, I want to go Dad, everyone else is leaving Dad, Dad...

I'm fairly certain there's a thread in the Blackberry Apps section here.
    06-30-09 05:39 AM
    Thanks for your reply. That's probably a good idea to turn it off when your not wanting to live track as the app running in the background drains the battery quicker than it would with it off!
    06-30-09 06:06 AM
    it's now a premium service, but MapMyRide.com - Map your Cycling and Mountain Biking Routes and join our Community of Cyclists. Cycling Social Network, iPhone, Topo Maps, Elevation Profiles, GPS Support. has a blackberry app that'll keep track of where you've been, and plot it on a map for you.
    06-30-09 07:10 AM
    it's now a premium service, but MapMyRide.com - Map your Cycling and Mountain Biking Routes and join our Community of Cyclists. Cycling Social Network, iPhone, Topo Maps, Elevation Profiles, GPS Support. has a blackberry app that'll keep track of where you've been, and plot it on a map for you.
    Looks like some good options!
    07-06-09 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD