Maybe its the 8310 but not being able to edit my registry to personalize my device, saving word, excel, etc files and editing them is just plain ridiculous. why the **** can i remove the att logo and edit my signature without having to logon to their site. this phone is like a frickin AOL phone. IT SUX.

I miss my Q and windows. so many free 3rd party programs and so easy to customize.
    02-16-08 12:50 AM
    Sorry that you expect everything to be free. Maybe you should ask us for help finding the programs you want.
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-16-08 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Watch the language
    02-16-08 12:57 AM
    give me your BB and let me make your life happier

for you
    02-16-08 01:14 AM
    Pass it up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-08 01:17 AM
    Motorolas supposed to be stepping out of the mobile game for the public I read..

Analyst: Motorola Quitting Handset Business - Mobile Blog - InformationWeek

One link I found

02-16-08 01:40 AM
    Please, just go back to the Motorola Q, then. We're not going to try and convince you differently.

One day you'll 'get it', but today is not the day...

Maybe its the 8310 but not being able to edit my registry to personalize my device, saving word, excel, etc files and editing them is just plain ridiculous. why the **** can i remove the att logo and edit my signature without having to logon to their site. this phone is like a frickin AOL phone. IT SUX.

I miss my Q and windows. so many free 3rd party programs and so easy to customize.
    02-16-08 09:24 AM
    Right on Navi! That's something that's puzzled me. Why come to this board, which is devoted to folks that want to make the most of the Blackberry experience and rant about a different device instead of trying to optimize BB knowledge?
    Oh well, guess I'll just browse the forums and learn something new. :-)

02-16-08 01:07 PM
    Maybe he thought he was in a moto phone forums. My .02 i tried the Q and it was not all that. The interdave was horrible.

Better luck next time

02-16-08 01:24 PM
    In my opinion, the only thing Moto Q blows away on a BlackBerry is the Moto Q dies in about an hour of heavy internet/email usage.
    02-16-08 01:42 PM
    blackberry curve blows every phone away. ive had everything from every sidekick 2,3,lx. iphone 4g. blackjack2. and for everything i utilize the most, the curve is my favorite so far. kinda miss the touch screen of iphone. but w.e lol.
    02-16-08 02:19 PM
    I had a Q for a short time....while sitting idle on my desk, the screen woke up and dumped all my contacts, messages and apps....yeah its full of quality.
    02-16-08 02:34 PM
    I had a Q for 2 years and I loved it. Until it started to turn off, drop calls, not send texts.....I have had my BB 8130 for 4 weeks, and it is much better already then my q was, and trust me, I really liked my q.
    02-16-08 02:39 PM
    I had the Moto Q 9m and I liked it a lot, but not as much as my BB.I will agree that the Q can do more media things, but for communication the BB is the best. I would be more than happy to take your BB off your hands.

02-16-08 02:55 PM
    I absolutely adore the blackberry compared to the Q. It does so much more and everything is mych more organized. Sucks that you want everything to be free, but great things come with a price in life

02-16-08 03:28 PM
    my .02 the Q blows big time......
    02-16-08 04:22 PM
    I have a box of 7 or 8 Q's that I will gladly trade 2 for one Curve!
    02-16-08 04:26 PM
    Well I did alot of research before I settled on my BB 8830. I read hundreds of threads getting feedback on each device. The amount of people complaining about their Q's & Treo's was staggering compared to BB users. It made a difficult decision quite easy. Believe me when I say I second guess every purchasing decision I make & I have never second guessed my BB purchase.
    02-16-08 05:19 PM
    why are you on this site, clearly for blackberry users, if you are so unhappy with it?
    02-16-08 07:11 PM
    I would think that you guys could spot a troll a bit quicker than this...

This goofball isn't worth the effort I'm putting forth typing on my BB right now!! :-)

02-16-08 07:48 PM
    I would think that you guys could spot a troll a bit quicker than this...

This goofball isn't worth the effort I'm putting forth typing on my BB right now!! :-)

most people did. but they still post. Its a great way to get the post count up ;-)

but seriously... why would any one want WM phone over a BB? ive used a few WM devices and gotta say, I miss my touchscreen, and all my hacked free software. But I really love my never droped calls. acctually getting my calls. not waiting for 10+ rings to have my device start to ring then go streight to VM.

BB all the way!
    02-16-08 08:04 PM

Convincing arguments. Gee, I'll throw mine away and get a Q on your advice alone....

NOT.
    02-18-08 10:51 AM
    Gee, I'll throw mine away and get a Q on your advice alone....
    Sure, you and me both! The line at Verizon will be around the block with former Crackberry Addicts waiting to buy that amazing MotoQ...

Bwahahaha!!!!

I say again, this **** is a troll!!
    02-18-08 11:03 AM
    My brother-in-law bought a Moto Q and once he played around with my 8820, he wished he would have stepped up and bought the BB.
    02-18-08 11:08 AM
    ...this **** is a troll...
    Hilarious! The word that was censored isn't a bad word at all... Too funny!! (For the record: Steve Martin starred as this title character in this 1979 movie)
    02-18-08 11:10 AM
    I used a Q for a year...four of them, in fact! Terrible quality control on those phones. It was cool, but I have had my 8130 for less than a week and like it better already, even if it does freeze on Sprint TV. I really like the fact that I can forget to charge the BB at night and still have a working phone in the morning!
    02-18-08 03:32 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD