Just curious to find out who you guys hold in high esteem as some of the most helpful Crackers,*ahem* I mean CrackBerry members... Please share and don't be shy to laud those you deem worthy to be on the pedestal of most helpful members!

I don't know who is, but in my opinion my GrandPa F2 is the most helpful. He always gives great advice when he does, and never abuses another user regardless of how inane his/her post may be. I truly admire him. Hats off to you GrandPa, I mean F2!!! (He is not my real grandfather by the way... I don't even know the guy)
    10-08-11 05:10 PM
    JRSCCivic98 and Crucial_Xtreme have always been 2 of the most knowledgeable people on this forum imo

JeffH and deRusett also do an outstanding job
    K Bear and Chrisy like this.
    10-08-11 05:25 PM
    I don't know the other 3 but deRusett is magnificent as well... I am sure the other 3 are too
    10-08-11 05:29 PM
    JRSCCivic98 and Crucial_Xtreme have always been 2 of the most knowledgeable people on this forum imo

JeffH and deRusett also do an outstanding job
    I would go along with those names including howarmat himself but then there are so many people on here that one thing I learned is that I do not go by post numbers but more on the thank yous they get and how they treat me when I ask a question as well as what the OP asked to begin with, what others think of them. There are just way too many. Oh by the way don't forget all th guys that you rarely hear from behind the scenes like the BIG THREE that keep this blog together and we all know who they are.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 10-08-11 at 06:23 PM.
    bounce007 likes this.
    10-08-11 05:39 PM
    Crucial_Xtreme and JeffH
    10-08-11 05:43 PM
    Crucial_Xtreme and JeffH
    Oh yeh this person here well she gives out some good things to think about once in a while also, Can't forget her, Wish she would come back over with a shiny new 9930...lol
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-08-11 05:56 PM
    I have always admired JeffH. He knows soooo much, and will go out of his way to make sure he has helped members.

I also admire DeRusett. He has an uncanny "true" business sense mixed with BB knowledge.

Both are a breeze of enlightenment when I read their posts. There are others also.
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-08-11 05:57 PM
    Definitely got to put Jaydee5799 on this list.
    10-08-11 05:58 PM
    DeRusett, avt123, Duvi, pantlesspenguin etc.

CrackBerry is a good place.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-08-11 07:06 PM
    Oh yeh this person here well she gives out some good things to think about once in a while also, Can't forget her, Wish she would come back over with a shiny new 9930...lol
    Would it be reasonable to come back because i miss my purple, blue, red, green LED?!
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    10-08-11 07:11 PM
    dictoresno, Phill_UK, zocster and diegonei have always been very helpful to me. I find that it also depends on which forums you frequent (if you go to a device forum for your specific BB or Themes or Games etc)because often a member will be very useful in a forum depending on their knowledge and expertise. You'll soon figure out who to trust It's a really good group here.
    10-08-11 07:14 PM
    dictoresno, Phill_UK, zocster and diegonei have always been very helpful to me. I find that it also depends on which forums you frequent (if you go to a device forum for your specific BB or Themes or Games etc)because often a member will be very useful in a forum depending on their knowledge and expertise. You'll soon figure out who to trust It's a really good group here.
    This is true and I agree... i frequent the PlayBook and General Discussion forums. I don't venture into the handset forums because I have an 8530 and it is now antiquated lol... and F2 is always in the PlayBook forum...

So our MVM (most valuable member) would be based on the forums we frequent.
    10-08-11 07:26 PM
    Would it be reasonable to come back because i miss my purple, blue, red, green LED?!
    Reasonable? It would be criminal if you didn't come back to see all the pretty colors again...
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-09-11 09:15 AM
    ... And the list goes on and on as there are WAY too many very good hearted and knowledgable people on this Blog to keep mentioning. The core people have been listed and you left me out... lol.

Anyway as I stated above, We cannot or would be remiss if we ALL did not thank the Partners, Kevin and his crew as if it were not for them we would be posting on an Android forum...OH MY GOD!!
    10-09-11 09:20 AM
    DeRusett, avt123, Duvi, pantlesspenguin etc.

CrackBerry is a good place.
    Awwww your mention gave me the warm fuzzies . Thanks! CB is definitely one of my favorite corners of the internet!

Abso-friggin-lutely. I miss my colorful beacon of an LED. I also miss some of the stock notification sounds, bbm, and the universal inbox. Android is a real powerhouse of a platform and I totally love it about 98% of the time...but it's the little things that count, lol.

My list of helpful people here is quite lengthy and I'd feel bad if I left anyone out. But, I am going to say that Qbnkelt is 100% on my nice list right now .
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-09-11 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD