BlackBerry?

For a company which claims they have the best security and privacy, they have yet to produce a phone with the latest version of Android. They also farm your data and don't provide easy ways to control it. .

#BaitAndSwitch
    Last edited by cribble2k; 12-28-18 at 02:43 AM.
    12-28-18 12:24 AM
    BlackBerry?

For a company which claims they have the best security and privacy, they have yet to produce a phone with the latest version of Android. They also farm your data and don't provide easy ways to control it. .

#BaitAndSwitch
    I’ll playalong .... how’s BB farming your data?
    12-28-18 08:35 AM
    BlackBerry?

#BaitAndSwitch
    They have yet to produce a phone, it's China running the show. BlackBerry Ltd is in the same position as random white people hired by Chinese companies to hang around meetings to look important.
    cribble2k likes this.
    12-28-18 10:09 AM
    I’ll playalong .... how’s BB farming your data?
    It's all in the ToS.

https://us.blackberry.com/legal/privacy-policy
    12-31-18 01:06 AM
    Most evil... according to this book.
    Attached Thumbnails Which is the most evil company?-80060.jpg  
    12-31-18 03:32 AM
    I’ve read TOS and this doesn’t really show me where the data is farmed other than for internal purposes related to BB software. Are you referring to BBMo farming your data through it's devices or Google with the BBAndroid software? I understand that Google has access to my data through BBAndroid since TOS for using the OS and Google Play Store requires that.
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    12-31-18 06:40 AM
    I say Twitter. Any company that gives politicians a platform without permitting downvotes is pure evil.
    Please. Downvotes are toxic. They are there for people who are looking to fight.
    12-31-18 08:57 AM
    Downvotes can be anonymous (as on reddit) and simply express an opinion. They don't necessarily have to convey an intention to quarrel.

Permitting only likes or upvotes may convey the false impression that ideas are popular in cases where public opinion is actually mixed -- and in cases where the majority opposes an idea or stance. For example, a statement might gain 500,000 likes on Twitter, but (if it was possible) might have garnered far more 'dislikes'.

While the public can respond to tweets with comments and tweets of their own, there is no way of accurately gauging (with a count on both sides) public opinion on Twitter. I think that's irresponsible when the platform has become an important political vehicle and the solution would be so simple to implement.

I also suspect that Twitter refuses to implement dislikes because they know that politicians, celebrities, companies, and organizations would not use the platform as much if they did.
    bunky1971 and skrble like this.
    12-31-18 10:29 AM
    Facebook.
    01-01-19 06:24 AM
    they are all part of the same evil beast
    01-07-19 10:49 AM
    I'm voting walmart :P
    01-16-19 01:39 AM
    Kraft (Mondelez) cuz it stopped selling Kraft's Dinner in my country!
    01-16-19 03:36 AM
    NSA and Co.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-19 05:34 AM
    BlackBerry?

#BaitAndSwitch
    Maybe that's because new strains of Android are generally neither Secure nor Private. Blackberry has to clothe and feed them for awhile before sending them out in the wild.
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    01-16-19 05:45 AM
    Now that is Evil. The KD handheld box is the only thing that competes with my kids cellphones for addiction.
    01-16-19 05:47 AM
    Now that is Evil. The KD handheld box is the only thing that competes with my kids cellphones for addiction.
    I feel like we're close to an end of all. Once KD is out, the world must be really down!!!
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    01-16-19 06:24 AM
    I say IBM, because if Evil is "in" right now, IBM will buy it, bring it in-house then quietly kill it.
    Oh wait now....that's not evil ,or is it? Well at least this much is certain, IBM will make evil pay. Oh wait that can't be right either.
    01-16-19 06:30 AM
    P&G Makers of Gillette razors for trying to guillotine their male customers one razor cut at a time, with terrible poli-correctional advertising. I almost expect their next ad to be ..... Ladies...you have to have _alls to use Tampax.
    01-16-19 06:36 AM
    I think that the evil is NASA because it's still telling us that the Earth is a globe, which is essentially not true, as all people with opened eyes know!!!
    01-16-19 06:44 AM
    Amazon.. they're quietly evil and everyone you THINK is evil uses their network. When AWS goes down, the internet might as well not even exist. Over 51% marketshare.

I am tending to agree with Amazon. I don't think there has been a greater disruption to retail sales in my lifetime (and I am in my 40's) Malls and retail space is being vacated at such an incredible rate. Malls will soon be a thing of the past or even more limited. Mom and pop retailers or franchises simply cannot compete with the disadvantages of lease cost and less buying power. I am as guilty as the next of going to buy something, checking the price on Amazon, asking for a price match and if denied simply pressing buy from my phone and walking out. There is so much empty mall space and retail vacancies here in the capital of California.
    01-16-19 08:44 AM
    That's beyond evil.
    01-17-19 09:24 PM
    That's beyond evil.
    In that we can ALL agree!
    01-17-19 09:39 PM
47 12