Hi,
    I'm really disappointed from etisalat egypt! after blocking the service for all users for a week, now the service back to only selected number of subscribers. i'm not of them so my service is still blocked!!!!!
    i tried to change the operator as i have an internationally unlocked device. but other operators refused to accept any new BIS users until further notice.

is there anyone experiencing the same as me? plz let me know your opinions and possible solutions to over come this.

also BB connection logo appear when i connect my device to WLAN but i cant receive push notifications or BBM msgs. is there any solutions? when i tried to configure the email again i receive an error msg saying "cannot creat account: your BIS account is suspended or deactivated"!
    02-09-11 11:35 AM
    I'm Etisalat customer and unfortunately experiencing the same problem ! When I call Customer service , he says " soon It'll be back ! It is still blocked for some customers
    On the other hand, one of my service books was deleted by my lil' cousin :S so I can't receive them again till now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 01:04 PM
    @ganayni94 you can retrieve the service book from an old backup of the phone's memory. or ask them to send it OTA
    02-09-11 02:05 PM
    @ganayni94 you can retrieve the service book from an old backup of the phone's memory. or ask them to send it OTA
    Unfortunately i dont have an old backup file .. & i asked them to resend me them but they said we cant now :S
    just 2 service books that was deleted !
    02-09-11 03:12 PM
    I've just phoned Customer Service & told me that more than 30000 are experiencing our issue about BIS as It's still blocked by Egypt Telecom
    They also told me to call them after 2 days to check if it is started to be activated again or not !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD