09-30-13 03:15 PM
31 12
tools
    Well, if Sprint terminates me based upon what I say, I'll have no choice but to file a discrimination lawsuit against it.
    Discrimination? The more I read your posts about this topic, the more I believe Sprint isn't the problem.
    09-30-13 03:01 PM
    I notice you didn't rebut my point at all, and instead are trying to discuss something else.

As for what I posted in the thread before the edit, it was simply this:

"When your comment is deleted for racially offensive language, please don't blame it on an anti-BBRY conspiracy."

That is what I wrote. If you took that as me implying something beyond the comment being racially insensitive, that's a you problem.
    I did rebut your point. You seem to imply that Sprint is not at fault because it's employees were "misbehaving." When your plumber leaves his helper to **** up your furnace or flood your house, is it his fault or just his helper's fault with no "evidence" of connection.
    09-30-13 03:03 PM
    It could just be that they are anti high return rates. Return rate for the z10 are very high according to the Globe and Mail. I personally would not be inclined to sell something knowing there was a high probability the customer would be dissatisfied and just return it.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-30-13 03:04 PM
    I did rebut your point. You seem to imply that Sprint is not at fault because it's employees were "misbehaving." When your plumber leaves his helper to **** up your furnace or flood your house, is it his fault or just his helper's fault with no "evidence" of connection.
    Ah. So since I went to Disneyland once and someone was rude to me, and since there are reports all over of rude "cast members" at Disneyland, clearly the Disneyland Resort hates guests. I mean, it's the same thing, right?

Comparing the relationship of Sprint corporation and its store employees to a plumber and an apprentice makes no sense.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-30-13 03:12 PM
    No. What he is saying is that your nasty and inappropriate disparaging of the employees makes any point you're trying to make about the employer irrelevant.
    09-30-13 03:12 PM
    Ok before I'm forced to hand out infractions, I'm going to let Gordon Ramsey say it for me......

09-30-13 03:15 PM
31 12