Ok yall are just frustratin me more maybe yall need more details first I went to profiles then to advanced options. Then since loud is my active profile, I select that and then the list comes up where you can change the tones for the browser, calender,etc. Then there are my email addresses there are 4 yahoo, aol,blackberry.net,and my desktop email from att. NOW when I click on them I choose a tone 4 each one and save it. When I go back to check it, all of the tones are the same as the last one that I changed.its like one tone replaces the other ones that I previously set!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 07:35 PM
    Why in the **** do you keep making new threads?
    07-17-08 07:39 PM
    You are choosing 'save' when you exit correct

07-17-08 07:40 PM
    And try to keep these related issues in one thread please

07-17-08 07:42 PM
    Why in the **** do you keep making new threads?
    Ok first of all I know your momma taught you not to talk to women that way excuse me for not knowing exactly how the site works I just thought that I would try and make some new friends but I guess not I don't sit around all day and post threads on this site I just joined so cut a sister some slack so if you want to keep being a jack*** then f*** you too!!

07-17-08 07:48 PM
    Ok first of all I know your momma taught you not to talk to women that way excuse me for not knowing exactly how the site works I just thought that I would try and make some new friends but I guess not I don't sit around all day and post threads on this site I just joined so cut a sister some slack so if you want to keep being a jack*** then f*** you too!!

Ban vote +1
    07-17-08 07:49 PM

Haha, well considering I have a whole 20 something posts I don't think I sit on here all day either. This is an internet forum, not rocket science. You lose, try again chief. Ban vote +2
    07-17-08 07:52 PM
    Get her out of here....

07-17-08 07:53 PM
    Ok yall are just frustratin me more maybe yall need more details first I went to profiles then to advanced options. Then since loud is my active profile, I select that and then the list comes up where you can change the tones for the browser, calender,etc. Then there are my email addresses there are 4 yahoo, aol,blackberry.net,and my desktop email from att. NOW when I click on them I choose a tone 4 each one and save it. When I go back to check it, all of the tones are the same as the last one that I changed.its like one tone replaces the other ones that I previously set!!!!!

I'm not arguing with you diva, but I did not read any of your other posts. The first one I read was the one that I have quoted here and I can tell you that it was a bit offensive. People are trying to help on here....cut them some slack
    07-17-08 07:55 PM
    Why you gotta be so mean its not that serious you don't have a since of humor do you?

07-17-08 07:56 PM
    Why you gotta be so mean its not that serious you don't have a since of humor do you?

I guess our 'since' of humor is a little different than yours.

Either way, you should keep your unintelligible questions in one thread.
    07-17-08 07:57 PM
    Get her out of here....

Why are yall so mean?

07-17-08 07:58 PM

You can have a sense of humor without being rude or offensive.
    07-17-08 07:59 PM
    After you set the tone for the email boxes press menu and SAVE. If this does not work take the device back to your work and tell them you want a new one.
    And you came in here with a attitude, talking about don't tell me how to do it. tell me why it won't work. Well honey you are speaking with NUMEROUS people who have done to their phone what you want done, so next time howz about being a tad more polite. Thank you and have a nice day.
    07-17-08 07:59 PM
    How are we frustrating you? Isn't your phone and your self the one with the problems?

07-17-08 08:10 PM
    If we are all so frustrating, and you want to come at everyone with a nasty attitude like we owe you something, then go somewhere else for help.

07-17-08 08:13 PM
    this is amusing and on the verge of getting even better...
    and by better i mean ugly!

07-17-08 08:13 PM
    I am so incredibly confused by this
    07-17-08 08:16 PM

Look you came to this site for help on your phone, and you did it on your own. No one made you. If you have a problem with the people on the site, or the site in general go somewhere else. I guarentee you however, that you will not find anything better, nor better people than everyone here at CB. So either drop the crap, learn the forum rules, or don't post. Its that simple. We don't need it.
    07-17-08 08:22 PM
    Wow! 3 whole threads, and they all end up like this one.
    Simply incredible.
    07-17-08 08:28 PM
    Look you came to this site for help on your phone, and you did it on your own. No one made you. If you have a problem with the people on the site, or the site in general go somewhere else. I guarentee you however, that you will not find anything better, nor better people than everyone here at CB. So either drop the crap, learn the forum rules, or don't post. Its that simple. We don't need it.
    Ok I'm sorry for havin an attitude its just that I don't understand this I help people with these kinds of issues all day long.I have done everything except wipe the device.maybe it is the phone.but that made me mad when that person asked why I keep makin new threads and his languauge was foul as well. But I guess nobody noticed that all that person had to do was tell me that I didn't have to do that. This is my first time ever communicating with people like this.sorry for offending you all

07-17-08 09:05 PM
    Well, you're correct. That first reply could have been phrased with more tact. But also, your original posy was rather rude. At any rate... Thanks for the apology to everyone.

07-17-08 09:13 PM
    Apology accepted diva! Have a great weekend everyone!
    07-17-08 11:05 PM
    I'm not arguing with you diva, but I did not read any of your other posts. The first one I read was the one that I have quoted here and I can tell you that it was a bit offensive. People are trying to help on here....cut them some slack
    just start a new profile with a new name and make sure you do a soft reset before hand and save your new profile. I am no bb expert but I can tell you a few things the techs do not know, but why don't you call G
    07-17-08 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD