View Poll Results: Which is more addictive?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crackberry Site

18 46.15%
  • Your Blackberry

21 53.85%
    If I'm on my PC, I usually have a tab with CB on it .... if I'm away from my PC, I'm usually doing something on my BB. Poll time, which is more addictive?
    01-19-11 06:08 PM
    CB on my BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 06:17 PM
    I laid down my pipe in November, and chose to be assimilated, and not addicted. But, this said, I'm on here more than I was, than when I had my Storm 2, and Curve 8330, respectively. But, this wasn't to say those devices were terrible. My direction changed, and those devices fit terribly with the new direction I was heading into at the time: tinkering, and having a personal GPS.
    01-19-11 06:19 PM
    CB on my BB

DA!! You stole mine!

BB first, CB second.

01-19-11 08:09 PM
    i'm on CB mobile 99% of the time than on my PC so both at the same time!

01-19-11 08:17 PM
    It's the combo of both, it's like getting good at a complex game. The longer we're here, the better we get. The better we get, the more we want to be here!.... To get better!

01-19-11 08:42 PM
    Phone first, site second. Sorry, I would vote, but I'm in Opera right now.

01-19-11 08:52 PM
    I would have to say my BB first but I have doing a lot of CB lately

01-19-11 09:00 PM
    Definitely the BB. I really like CB, but if I had to make a choice it would be the BB.

P.S. Not giving up either tho.
    01-19-11 09:10 PM
    def my BB, which i use to go on CB
    01-19-11 09:11 PM
    BB first. But, what's one w/out the other right. Like cereal and milk.

01-19-11 09:29 PM
    I voted CB site is way more addictive than the 2 BB devices I owned. I no longer use those but still come here just as much as ever if not more. I try to be helpful more than I did when I had my BB devices too oddly enough...
    01-20-11 10:53 AM
    I'm kind of a noob so I will say BB over CB. I'm learning that they are like PB&J.
    01-20-11 10:55 AM
    I voted CB site is way more addictive than the 2 BB devices I owned. I no longer use those but still come here just as much as ever if not more. I try to be helpful more than I did when I had my BB devices too oddly enough...
    And your knowledge and others like you have been a constant help to many, myself included. It is the sharing of things learned and observed from your experiences with the blackberry, that have helped all of us gain insight into the little beast. In turn I have tried to carry on the tradition and pay it forward. It has been a very rewarding to be part of the collective mind here on CB. ROCK ON CB!

01-20-11 12:07 PM
    And your knowledge and others like you have been a constant help to many, myself included. It is the sharing of things learned and observed from your experiences with the blackberry, that have helped all of us gain insight into the little beast. In turn I have tried to carry on the tradition and pay it forward. It has been a very rewarding to be part of the collective mind here on CB. ROCK ON CB!

Very true, well said!
    01-20-11 02:24 PM
    CB fo sho.
    01-20-11 02:36 PM
    I'd have to say CB. If I were to get a different phone I would still come here. @ first it was for the accumulated knowledge that made my storm a happy phone haha; now I may be one of the few but I love the droid vs BB vs iphone threads.

01-20-11 04:59 PM
    By the way thanks for the compliment elvin! It's always nice when someone here takes something the "Right" way. Haha

01-20-11 05:39 PM
    I amalways on CB on my BB!
    01-20-11 05:43 PM
    This is a loaded question... I also have a tab all the time on my desktop PC and at work I am usually as well doing something with my Tour. I like them equally as well to consider it a draw... Sorry for being so decisive!!
    01-20-11 05:55 PM
    This is a loaded question... I also have a tab all the time on my desktop PC and at work I am usually as well doing something with my Tour. I like them equally as well to consider it a draw... Sorry for being so decisive!!
    Yes Jag, you should be careful about letting others know you are so well focused. Lol. Besides there aren't any wrong answers.

01-20-11 06:37 PM
    as of right now BB
    01-20-11 07:08 PM
    Wow, it's a tight race for sure! I knew there would be a lot of "CB on my BB" answers, which is why I didn't put it in the poll. You must decide! bwahahaha!! /evil nonsense
    01-21-11 01:16 AM
    I would have voted had the been an option for "Neither"

I don't have CB bookmarked on any PC and I am posting this from my Nokia.
    01-21-11 12:11 PM
    Why would I be addicted to CB if I'm not addicted to my BB? Since the BB comes first I'll say BB. Plus there are lots more things you can be addicted to with your BB.

01-21-11 12:44 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD