Just downloaded the BlackBerry Calendar and no more circles in the month view. Anyone else see this?
    06-21-18 07:17 PM
    Nobody gives a ****! Why do I even post anything????
    06-21-18 09:13 PM
    I see it.
    06-21-18 10:16 PM
    Happy now? Lol
    velkod likes this.
    06-21-18 10:16 PM
    Because you posted before anyone updated so there were no answers!!
    I was going to post about the calendar, but you beat me.
    I think it's AWESOME!! Now you can actually see events in the month view!! Just like a real calendar.
    If you want your little circles, in the weekly view, touch the month word on top and the circles appear above the weekly calendar. I always thought they were kind of useless.
    Liking my Dtek60 more and more!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    MB64 likes this.
    06-22-18 07:51 AM
    Holy cow. You are starved for attention.
    MB64 and ck2nb like this.
    06-22-18 07:53 AM
    Looks a bit elongated on my motion. But I prefer it over the previous version which at times was hard to see what date it was because it wasn't colored in the way it is now.
    06-22-18 08:07 AM
    Holy cow. You are starved for attention.
    Not really...got you to comment
    06-22-18 08:14 AM
    Not really...got you to comment
    The new calendar view is great.
    I am glad it finally got released

I still use day view 99% of the time and agenda mode the other
    06-22-18 08:15 AM
    Looks a bit elongated on my motion. But I prefer it over the previous version which at times was hard to see what date it was because it wasn't colored in the way it is now.
    It's really elongated on my S8 (thanks to its screen ratio), but I like it much better than the circle theme.
    06-22-18 08:17 AM
    Iike it better as well. But I'll have to get used to the "stretched" version. Lol
    It's really elongated on my S8 (thanks to its screen ratio), but I like it much better than the circle theme.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    06-22-18 08:20 AM
    Monthly view has micro size text! why BlackBerry? why?
    06-23-18 06:38 AM
    Monthly view has micro size text! why BlackBerry? why?
    So you can fit more appointments? I can read it and it is much better than silly circles with no text. (The circles are still there if you want them. See my post above). Elongated just fits more stuff.
    06-23-18 07:44 AM
    Easy on the eyes and MUCH better than circles!!
    Attached Thumbnails Month View Change BB Calendar-screenshot_20180623-074626.jpg  
    06-23-18 07:49 AM
    So you can fit more appointments? I can read it and it is much better than silly circles with no text. (The circles are still there if you want them. See my post above). Elongated just fits more stuff.
    It's not about what YOU can read...happy for you. But there are other people who's vision is at another level. The font size from previous update has been reduced a lot.
    06-23-18 09:58 AM
    It's not about what YOU can read...happy for you. But there are other people who's vision is at another level. The font size from previous update has been reduced a lot.
    Right. There is plenty room to make the numbers bigger. Makes me hope they a little customization to the calendar, so people control the font size at least. Then of course change the theme to dark :-P
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-23-18 11:17 AM
    Right. There is plenty room to make the numbers bigger. Makes me hope they a little customization to the calendar, so people control the font size at least. Then of course change the theme to dark :-P
    I agree that it should be more customizable
    06-23-18 12:29 PM
    I agree that it should be more customizable
    Yes. If they made it exactly like BB10's calendar we wouldn't even need this thread. The only customization we needed was dark or light theme. It was perfect. Tsk tsk tsk :-'(
    Jake2826 likes this.
    06-23-18 02:53 PM
    The new calendar update is very disappointing. Month view now has way too much going on. The font is too small. It does not feel like an app designed for mobile. No longer is it a satisfying app to use. Too bad they didn't just copy the BlackBerry 10 calendar. That thing is a pleasure to use. Nice and smooth too.

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you and DWonder like this.
    06-26-18 03:05 AM
    The new calendar update is very disappointing. Month view now has way too much going on. The font is too small. It does not feel like an app designed for mobile. No longer is it a satisfying app to use. Too bad they didn't just copy the BlackBerry 10 calendar. That thing is a pleasure to use. Nice and smooth too.

Posted via CB10
    Agree with you totally. That is the point on a mobile device the font is ultra small besides all the clutter.

Good summary.
    06-26-18 04:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can't stand the update. Very annoying to use.
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-26-18 09:26 PM
    Can't stand the update. Very annoying to use.
    Agree. Let's hope they react and change. Lots of complaints also on Google Play Store.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    06-27-18 02:28 AM
    Agree. Let's hope they react and change. Lots of complaints also on Google Play Store.
    Let's hope.
    Rico4you likes this.
    07-01-18 12:59 PM
    I still like it. No, I can't read what's in each day in month view easily either, but how could you otherwise? It's a small box.

Click the date and see the day's events in much easier to read list at the bottom. Problem solved.

I've asked this before, but photoshop me a mock-up of a month grid and drop in text big enough to read (and enough of the event still showing that you can read the whole line on the size screen you have), and I'll reconsider.
    07-01-18 02:20 PM