Hey People i have a moga pro power controller and i readed here no crackberry than this controller works with bb10 because is suported, however i also use a ps1 emulator more specifically this one:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-games-f275/playstation-emulator-blackberry-10-pcsx-rearmed-bb-cascades-775283/

And the emulator works flawlessly in 10.3.2.2876 on me Z10 Stl-100-1, the trouble starts when i want to map the buttons in the emulator, it doesnt even recognize nothing, the controller have two modes, the A Mode designed to work with the moga's pivot app which i already installed and incredibly works (in A Mode the Z10 recognizes it as a computer, much like when you setup a computer to remotes acces in blackberry Link, however in A mode you have to have the pivot app opened because if you close it, it doesnt works anymore, and sucessfully works as an controller in Android Apps, but not works in the emulator) and the B Mode, which makes the controller be recognized as an hid device, and it doesnt works with the emulator either, there's a Link to the controller page:

http://www.amazon.com/POWER-MOGA-Pro-Electronic-Games-Game/dp/B00FB5RBJM

If you need something else ask for it
    05-27-16 06:00 PM
    Did you try RetroArch? There's a native port floating around the forums somewhere...

Via Pasta CB10
    05-27-16 06:17 PM
    06-02-16 03:35 PM