Is it possible for a moderator to check into the spamming sells posts that "dubblemixer" has posted in nearly all the forums? It's frustrating and unproductive to this site and it's point.

I doubt it's against the posting rules, unless you count the 4 email adresses posted to the user...

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 10:32 PM
    Well I clicked on new posts and saw two of his posts trying to sell ??? listed under storm info or something. Went into one thread came back out and they were no longer there. So I think they are aware of the issue. The MODS do a great job regulating this forum. Sometimes it takes a lil bit bc there's only 14 of them and this is a huge site.
    01-25-09 10:37 PM
    You can always use the report button as well. It sends a mass email to all the mods about the thread or post in question, and they take it from there.
    01-25-09 11:18 PM
    Pretty much what pimp said. The mods do an excellent job of getting rid of spam quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 04:49 AM
    You can always use the report button as well. It sends a mass email to all the mods about the thread or post in question, and they take it from there.
    I think this is actually what the Mods want you to do. I don't think they want a thread started about it. They do a great job of keeping this place clean and spam free.
    01-26-09 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD