Hi:

Is it possible to setup a MobileMe alias email address on the blackberry or will only the main MobileMe username work? When I tried to setup an alias address on my Curve it wouldn't create the account automatically like it did for my other POP accounts.

Thanks!
    08-21-08 06:35 PM
    Just to clarify...I could set up the main username account with no problem, but I rather use my alias.

Thanks.
    08-21-08 06:58 PM
    no can do. but you can set up a "reply-to" address once that account is configured to your alias.
    08-21-08 08:39 PM
    no can do. but you can set up a "reply-to" address once that account is configured to your alias.

I just noticed that option...thanks!
    08-21-08 09:09 PM
    New to the thread here. I'm also trying to get my moblieme alias set up as its own email on my new Curve 8330. I was hoping I could then have 2 calendars set up: one for personal appts and one for business appts. Would that then sync with my iCal as 2 different "categories?" I may need to try a different mac thread... Thanks for any help you can offer!
    09-26-08 08:52 AM
    Like stated above you can't have you can not set with your alias. I can't even do that on my iPhone

You can set the reply to address to be the alias.

main = [email protected]
    alias = [email protected]

You would set up the main one and then within the BIS website you would change the reply to address to reflect the alias.
    09-26-08 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD