So I tried watching the android podcast but to me it was painfully boring, probably because I have no interest in the platform. But it got me thinking. Since kevin is doing his tour, when are the other mobile nations people going to do theirs. Renee from imore seems insightful and I would be interested in seeing him in a podcast for crackberry, I feel like hes usually there when they are recorded. But someone I'd really like to see on the podcast is phil from android central. He seems to be really into android, so much so that he doesn't look at the other platforms and I would like to see his opinions on the BB10 platform based on what he likes in a platform. What are other peoples thoughts? Who would else do you think we will see on the tour?
    06-10-12 01:58 AM
    The editors from the other Mobile Nations sites will likely be participating once BB10 and the new iPhone is out, along with whatever Android device is comparable at that time.

They used to do a "Smartphone Round Robin" yearly (which you can check out if you search the site, it was interesting) where they would swap devices for a week or so and write about their thoughts on each.
    06-10-12 04:40 AM
    A lot of people need to thicken up their skin before this happens again. I would really like to be positive but, I cannot imagine this going all that well.
    06-10-12 09:07 AM
    I think something like this would only work if they all can remain unbiased in their reviews, which I know will most likely be difficult. I remember the smartphone round robins but I never paid much attention because I really wasn't interested in other devices or how they worked. Now, Times have definitely changed. I'm eager to hear how this progresses!
    06-10-12 09:16 AM
    I very much enjoyed when they do the Smartphone round robin,

It is great to read 3 different reviews of the same phone, with 3 different slants
    06-10-12 09:18 AM
    It is great to read 3 different reviews of the same phone, with 3 different slants
    I think something like this would only work if they all can remain unbiased in their reviews, which I know will most likely be difficult.
    Exactly! Good journalism + an understanding audience would be a must.
    06-10-12 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD