Hey guys!

I am curious. I saw Berry Weather on sale and it is at special apps offers. Normally how long it will last there? One day or a few days?

The reason is because if they could be there for 2 more days, I don;t have to use my credit card to purchase money as my transfer money will be arriving in 2 days time to PayPal.

Thanks in advance!
    12-27-10 04:00 PM
    There's no exact way to answer. Some apps go on sale for a day or the weekend, others seem to be on sale almost all the time.

If you look at the App Store on your PC, there should be a date like "On Sale until Dec 31" or "$7.49 until Dec 31" or something to thjat effect. You can't see the app from the mobile site or the CB Superstore app.

Last year the 10 most popular apps (which typically includes BerryWeather and BerryBuzz) went on sale 50% off for a week or so sometime just before or after New Year's, but no guarantee they'll do it again.
    12-27-10 04:14 PM
    It depends, sometimes it's for a day or two, other times a week or more.

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd assume the deal would run through the end of the week, but I really don't know.
    12-27-10 04:14 PM
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated for your response!
    12-27-10 04:24 PM