I'm not sure if anyone else received this e-mail from mlb.com, but I got this earlier this morning and thought it was pretty neat. Not used to getting e-mails with nothing but an advertisement from a third party, literally all the e-mail contained was the picture I included in the attachment. Not sure if RIM has some kind of agreement in place with MLB but it looks like a possibility, I'm sure we'll see more of this in the near future!
    Attached Thumbnails MLB partnering with RIM for BB10?-bb10mlb.jpg  
    12-27-12 11:08 AM
    I got the same email...it looks like there is something going on! This is amazing as baseball is my life and BB10 will be my life!
    12-27-12 11:40 AM
    Good stuff, never got one myself though. Is there an optional web link?
    I'm not sure if anyone else received this e-mail from mlb.com, but I got this earlier this morning and thought it was pretty neat. Not used to getting e-mails with nothing but an advertisement from a third party, literally all the e-mail contained was the picture I included in the attachment. Not sure if RIM has some kind of agreement in place with MLB but it looks like a possibility, I'm sure we'll see more of this in the near future!
    12-27-12 11:43 AM
    Awesome! A little disappointed I didn't get the email. . . are you guys in Canada or the US?
    12-27-12 12:31 PM
    I mentioned in another thread that I too got the email, and it's a bit of a continuing frustration for me as I love the live streaming and continue extremely frustrated there is no way to do it on a BB phone (till BB10 I guess - the browser should do it - but I thought that about the PB as well).

If you read the email there are a few clues that this doesn't mean what it might from the start. The address sending is a mailing list sold by MLB. There is no mention what so ever of cobranding with BB10 and MLB at all in the body of the text.

Finally I asked them and I got the same answer I get every time I send an email to them:

Discussion Thread
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Response Via Email(Kirstyn) - 12/27/2012 04:05 PM Dear Valued Subscriber,

Thank you for contacting us to inquire about the 2013 MLB season subscription. Unfortunately, information on 2013 subscriptions will not be available until after the new year arrives.

Customers will be notified via email as the season approaches. Should you not receive an email, please check your spam folder and visit MLB.tv for updates.

Thank you again for your patience, and for taking the time to contact us!

Regards,
    MLB.com Customer Support

The usual - we are looking at BB and may some day now that the Aztecs weren't right, support BB, please stay tuned for an announcement prior to the season...
    12-27-12 04:16 PM