Does Anyone Know How I Can Get The Pin# Released From Verizon So That I Can Use The Blackberry Service On Att I Cant Set The Blackberry Account Up Because The Pin#is Still On The Verizon System Any Ideas Mistercee Thanks............
    03-21-09 05:20 PM
    Call tech support and have them release the pin#. Although I don't know how you're going to use a CDMA phone on a GSM network. The pin # is tied to the phone. If you used the phone on Verizon how do you expect to use it on AT&T?
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 03-21-09 at 05:26 PM.
    03-21-09 05:23 PM
    since the storm is a world phone it has gsm capabilites there a few people here who have storms running on tmobile.

and to the OP you will need to have the phone unlocked try cellunlock.net sadly you just missed their free unlocking for 48 hours.
    03-21-09 05:31 PM
    since the storm is a world phone it has gsm capabilites there a few people here who have storms running on tmobile.

and to the OP you will need to have the phone unlocked try cellunlock.net sadly you just missed their free unlocking for 48 hours.
    its unlocked and im using it on att but when i try to set up my blackberry account att tells me that the phone pin is locked to the verizon system
    03-21-09 06:31 PM
    its unlocked and im using it on att but when i try to set up my blackberry account att tells me that the phone pin is locked to the verizon system
    Do what Scandalex suggested above, call and have them release the PIN.
    03-21-09 06:33 PM
    Call tech support and have them release the pin#. Although I don't know how you're going to use a CDMA phone on a GSM network. The pin # is tied to the phone. If you used the phone on Verizon how do you expect to use it on AT&T?
    im using it on att now only thing i cant set up my blackberry e-mail
    03-21-09 06:35 PM
    im using it on att now only thing i cant set up my blackberry e-mail
    You can't set-up your email because the PIN is associated with another carrier. Make the call.
    03-21-09 06:39 PM
    Yea VZW or RIM needs to release the PIN unfortunately they may not want to deal with you since you are not a verizon customer. You might need to get the original owner to make the call to VZW.
    03-21-09 06:52 PM
    thanks ill do that
    03-21-09 07:00 PM
    i have curve 8320, i can't access my email and my BIS account. i don't know owner before... can some one help (newbie here)...
    03-22-09 02:39 PM
    i have curve 8320, i can't access my email and my BIS account. i don't know owner before... can some one help (newbie here)...
    Same thing, call your provider and ask them to free the PIN on your phone from the previous owner.
    03-22-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD