HI everyone! Well I discovered the wonderful free wallpapers on here and decided to download one. Well in my pictures I renamed a folder and called it "wallpapers" for my downloaded ones. Well the problem I have is that I had two pics in that folder that were taken with my phone and they disappeared! I have no idea what happened to them. Can anyone clue me in on this?
    07-16-10 06:38 AM
    I would check in the device memory. Maybe they have been moved.
    07-16-10 07:49 AM
    Thanks, I forgot how to get there.
    07-16-10 08:09 AM
    If you still don't remember....

Media Player, BB/menu/Explore/Device Memory/home/user/ and then the various folders.....
    07-16-10 10:12 AM
    Nope, no luck. I can't find them anywhere. Not a big deal, I just wanted to know where the two pictures went to. It's odd how they just vanished. Thanks anyway.
    07-16-10 03:13 PM
    Look in your Files Folder icon. They are usually in Device Memory/User/home pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 05:20 PM
    It's a no go. I had checked there. When I go pictures, like suggested, camera comes up and if i click on that then it just opens the camera. I did stumble upon the memory and it said 1% used, so still don't know what's going on. Thanks again.
    07-16-10 05:50 PM
    Plug your device into your PC and see if you can find them. If you do see them on the PC, delete the BB thumbs file. When you disconnect and open Media, the device will rewrite the Thumbs file and your images should show-up.

P.S. Forgot to mention: On your PC, make sure you show hidden files and folders. The BB Thumbs file is hidden.
    Last edited by RegE; 07-16-10 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Addendum
    07-16-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD