For some reason I don't have the device Calendar database. This happened after I upgraded my 8900 to .206 and a lot of frustration, completing wiping of the BB, uninstalling of DM, reinstalling DM (4.6 and 4.7 now back to 4.6). I finally found something that had me look at the databases and then I noticed it was not there. What I am not seeing is the Calendar database.
    I see Calendar - All but not plain Calendar. For the Address book I see both and for the tasks and memos I see both but not the calendar. I was able to sync with Google but Outlook will not sync so I know I have the calendar appointments in the BB but when I go to check the databases I don't see any records. Like I said I don't see the plain calendar database.

Anybody know how I can get that back?

HELP?????
    04-17-09 01:16 PM
    For some reason I don't have the device Calendar database. This happened after I upgraded my 8900 to .206 and a lot of frustration, completing wiping of the BB, uninstalling of DM, reinstalling DM (4.6 and 4.7 now back to 4.6). I finally found something that had me look at the databases and then I noticed it was not there. What I am not seeing is the Calendar database.
    I see Calendar - All but not plain Calendar. For the Address book I see both and for the tasks and memos I see both but not the calendar. I was able to sync with Google but Outlook will not sync so I know I have the calendar appointments in the BB but when I go to check the databases I don't see any records. Like I said I don't see the plain calendar database.

Anybody know how I can get that back?

HELP?????
    If you have a previous backup, you can use that to restore just the calendar database. Open the Backup and Restore section of DM and enter the advanced section. Now open the backup file so that it loads in the left window. Next highlight the calendar database and click the double arrows pointing the right to send the database over. Now you should have the database back and you should be able to edit it how want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD