I'm new to the BB world, I work in IT support and I have to say I was shocked to see my Blackberry 9900 does not natively have an option for continuous reminders on missed calls or text messages.

Given that I keep hearing about BeBuzz offering this support, can anyone confirm it will 100% fill in this gap, if I miss a support call because I'm in the shower, it is imperative that I can have an audible or vibration alert to go on forever until I notice, just an LED notification wont cut it, my job depends on it.

I work for a large corporation amd i want to pitch it to my company, so i have to be sure. They actually issue pagers to be people with blackberry's for this very reason.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Rockstead; 06-05-12 at 10:57 AM.
    06-05-12 08:35 AM
    I've always stood by BeBuzz for a long time, but a lot of folk have suggested Advanced OS and LED. So I gave it a try and I love it. What's more it's free. You get a whole lot of functions for a free app.

Check it out here on App World
    06-05-12 10:58 AM
    I've used both and Advanced OS and LED is actually better.
    Last edited by tsells; 06-05-12 at 11:04 AM.
    06-05-12 11:00 AM
    AOL destroys Bebuzz, but Bebuzz is a pretty good app as well. Don't need to make a business case for AOL (as already stated, it is free)
    06-05-12 11:07 AM
    Really, a free app better than the paid one, I love it. My BB is actually locked down and I missed the opportunity to install it prior to the policy that was placed on my 9900.

So I'm relying on your feedback, I'll do some googling on the Advance OS and LED. In general they don't want employees having access to play around with their device too much, I'm wondering if the Advance OS and LED provides too much and are they as well established as the BeBuzz vendor and will they keep up version upgrades where required for an OS upgrade in a timely fashion compared to a paid app?
    06-05-12 11:12 AM
    I'm wondering if the Advance OS and LED provides too much and are they as well established as the BeBuzz vendor and will they keep up version upgrades where required for an OS upgrade in a timely fashion compared to a paid app?
    Service and updates from AO&L is so much better than BeBuzz!!!!!
    This is one of those few times that free is better. If AO&L was $5.00 and BeBuzz was free I would still recommend AO&L. (I'm not knocking BeBuzz, as it was on my device for a few years before I discovered AO&L.)
    06-05-12 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD