I keep hearing in videos and podcasts of a "miss crackberry" who is she?
    12-24-11 09:43 PM
    Kevin's Girlfriend.
    12-24-11 09:44 PM
    is she called miss crackberry just because of kevin's title or is she a huge blackberry fan o.O
    12-24-11 09:51 PM
    idk...CBK where are you?????
    12-24-11 10:16 PM
    Lol.... the answer here is both!

a) I call her Miss CrackBerry because she's my gf... CrackBerry Kevin & Miss CrackBerry. I think it works.

b) She is a BIG BlackBerry fan. It's funny. I've actually made her try the iPhone, but she hated it. She likes buttons. She loves her Bold 9900. She also likes that RIM is Canadian. I wouldn't call her an expert BlackBerry user... she's pretty standard on her usage of texting, BBMing, emailing, web browsing, etc., but she'll never give up her BB, that's for sure. What's funny is Miss CrackBerry's sister is an iPhone user. And their different personalities kind of suit the different platforms. Miss CB is a lot more straight up, get sh!t done kind of personality. Her sister is kinda more laid back, never hurrying.

c) Miss CrackBerry's actual name is Erika. Been dating for like 7 years.... should probably buy her an engagement ring one of these days but I keep spending the ring fund on more phones and gadgets! Lol.

Merry Christmas!
    moosc, Alex_Hong, jakie55 and 14 others like this.
    12-25-11 08:09 AM
    Yup the mrs is erica, I believe that's her name.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    12-25-11 08:10 AM
    c) Miss CrackBerry's actual name is Erika. Been dating for like 7 years.... should probably buy her an engagement ring one of these days but I keep spending the ring fund on more phones and gadgets! Lol.

Merry Christmas!
    The p'9981 will suffice. :P.
    12-25-11 08:15 AM
    And all this time I thought Miss Crackberry was a metaphor ....... Good luck with the engagement
    12-25-11 08:24 AM
    Is she a goer, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more!

12-25-11 08:25 AM
    I heard it's Kim Kardashian.
    12-25-11 08:28 AM
    Is she a goer, eh? Know what I mean, know what I mean? Nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more!

Click to view quoted image

I LOVE that bit!!!!!!!!

Seven years is a long time dating, Kevin.....February 14th is coming up soon....hint, hint.....
    BergerKing and jakie55 like this.
    12-25-11 09:06 AM
    Advice: Don't buy the P'9981 lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-25-11 09:12 AM
    Finally something light , not a fight for or against blackberry! go kevin go !
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-25-11 11:04 AM
    Looks like a keeper ! Kevin and a Merry Christmas to you both !
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-25-11 11:24 AM
    I LOVE that bit!!!!!!!!

Seven years is a long time dating, Kevin.....February 14th is coming up soon....hint, hint.....
    Nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say.no.more!!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-26-11 01:24 PM
    7 Years? i think that a ring will be a good idea.
    Maybe soon you will start buying those electronics to someone else
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-26-11 01:48 PM
    has anyone ever seen her?
    01-18-13 12:50 AM
    ***I will be nice to necroposters***
    01-18-13 01:27 AM
    now that the thread has been raised from the dead....I believe there is a wedding in the near future....
    01-18-13 01:33 AM
    has anyone ever seen her?
    Kevin posted a picture on twitter once, said it was Miss C, The picture was of a beautiful lady sipping wine on a beach if I remember correctly. I thought.... nicely played CBK!
    Nothing since though, so I can't be sure .) Hint, Hint!
    Edit; Dang, the old thread thing get's me every time!
    01-18-13 01:41 AM
    I think we've seen more pictures of Miss CrackBerry's car than we have of Miss CrackBerry herself.
    01-18-13 02:25 AM
    I believe there was also a pic he posted of her on Instagram or Twitter....using an iPhone.
    She's got dark hair, around her shoulders if I remember correctly, athletic build, lovely.
    01-18-13 02:42 AM
    Lol.... the answer here is both!

a) I call her Miss CrackBerry because she's my gf... CrackBerry Kevin & Miss CrackBerry. I think it works.

b) She is a BIG BlackBerry fan. It's funny. I've actually made her try the iPhone, but she hated it. She likes buttons. She loves her Bold 9900. She also likes that RIM is Canadian. I wouldn't call her an expert BlackBerry user... she's pretty standard on her usage of texting, BBMing, emailing, web browsing, etc., but she'll never give up her BB, that's for sure. What's funny is Miss CrackBerry's sister is an iPhone user. And their different personalities kind of suit the different platforms. Miss CB is a lot more straight up, get sh!t done kind of personality. Her sister is kinda more laid back, never hurrying.

Merry Christmas!
    if shes not pushing for the ring then spend it on more BB devices common law is just as good and she'll still get half your stuff :P there will be 6 more BB10 devices for you to buy this year
    01-18-13 04:45 AM
    Holy cow haha. Atleast the thread was resurrected by the person who actually created it. First time I have seen that in all the years I have been posting haha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-18-13 04:54 AM
    Lol!! At first I was wondering why people were getting bent out of shape by a 3 week old post getting resurrected. Then I saw the year!
    Toodeurep and jakie55 like this.
    01-18-13 05:47 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD