Haha. She posted on her Twitter forever ago that she got a blackberry and is in love with it. Selena Gomez had one too but someone stole it in Puerto Rico. Most of the disney stars now have BlackBerrys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 01:42 PM
    I wonder if Miley listens to her own songs on the Bold in hopes she might sound better

You know I'm kiddin' Miley.
    04-09-09 01:59 PM
    What the F people. For the people that are talking down and making rude and unnecessary comments to this girl is very unnecassary. My lord she is 14
    04-09-09 02:10 PM
    What the F people. For the people that are talking down and making rude and unnecessary comments to this girl is very unnecassary. My lord she is 14
    I do believe she is a he.....but yea isnt it sad eripmu.....the kid is 14 and people are throwing words at him that is just un heard of. This is a family friendly sight for god sakes.

04-09-09 02:12 PM
    *whispers.....she is a 'he'*
    04-09-09 02:12 PM
    Someone needs to spray some troll repellent around this thread, they keep coming back.
    04-09-09 02:21 PM
    She's not 14, she's 16. She even had this huge birthday party at Disneyland/world (not sure which one) this past October. But yes, I agree the rude comments are unnecessary.
    04-09-09 02:37 PM
    She's not 14, she's 16. She even had this huge birthday party at Disneyland/world (not sure which one) this past October. But yes, I agree the rude comments are unnecessary.
    No, no, no... they are refering to the boy who started this thread by the username: ilovemileyyy -It isn't the actual Miley.

But, man it's pretty funny to see people ripping out their claws over such a silly thread!
    04-09-09 02:42 PM
    No, no, no... they are refering to the boy who started this thread by the username: ilovemileyyy -It isn't the actual Miley.

But, man it's pretty funny to see people ripping out their claws over such a silly thread!
    Oh. Okay. I thought they were talking about Miley.
    04-09-09 02:48 PM
    Have fun, but keep it clean and friendly.

Warning to those who's posts have been moderated ...
    04-09-09 02:51 PM
    Oh. Okay. I thought they were talking about Miley.
    Some parts, yes. But the whole issue has been about the thread being pointless. IMO the whole bickering back and forth about it, is the real pointless factor.
    Last edited by AshlynLovesHerBB; 04-09-09 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Adding Text
    04-09-09 02:52 PM

Huh? I'm a minor too.
    I'm only 14.
    14 with a blackberry no offense to you, but, I gotta wonder why?
    04-09-09 04:37 PM
    I have owned blackberries since i was 13 and now im going on 19 and loved them since
    04-09-09 04:48 PM
    Still wondering why...at that age, there is no practicality to it. Just a waste of money.
    04-09-09 04:56 PM
    Why not? I can think of a hundred uses for a berry for a teenager, especially now that RIM has broken into the mainstream consumer market.

04-09-09 05:00 PM
    I still dont get it, just doesnt make sense. Either way, Im off topic, so my bad!
    04-09-09 05:04 PM
    "
    Well, Miley has been updating from TwitterBerry lately, so it was obvious that she traded in her SideKick for SOME Berry, and finally pictures have came up of her with a Bold! It's weird she didn't get the 8900 since she was on T-Mobile, or maybe her Bold is unlocked.

"

Makes me glad I have a Storm. I won't have to be associated with that annoying, shrill of a voice, individual
    04-10-09 07:49 AM
    "
    Some parts, yes. But the whole issue has been about the thread being pointless. IMO the whole bickering back and forth about it, is the real pointless factor.
    "

Agreed.

Oh, and it's spelled "tomorrow" not "tomarrow"
    04-10-09 07:54 AM

Well that was uncalled for. Jennifer was pointing out to someone who thought you were a girl that you were not and this is your reply.

I guess I should not be suprised that your intellectual acumen is equal to your taste in what you call music.

You really need to man up (as best as you can) and apologize.

And how about letting this dumbass, non-informative, shallow POS of a thread just die.

Last edited by Reed McLay; 04-10-09 at 10:18 AM. Reason: content moderation
    04-10-09 08:52 AM
    shame when I was that age, i had an ugly LG phone.. these kids do not know how good they have it. LOL but glad she is going with the most awesomest phone out there.
    04-10-09 08:57 AM
    ""

Agreed.

Oh, and it's spelled "tomorrow" not "tomarrow"
    Never noticed that. Thank you for the correction.
    04-10-09 10:07 AM
    Well that was uncalled for. Jennifer was pointing out to someone who thought you were a girl that you were not and this is your reply.

I guess I should not be suprised that your intellectual acumen is equal to your taste in what you call music.

You really need to man up (as best as you can) and apologize.

And how about letting this dumbass, non-informative, shallow POS of a thread just die.

She put the he in quotes, meaning that she thinks im a girl or something. i want this thread to get deleted soooo bad.
    04-10-09 10:08 AM

Wow that's harsh. Miley and the rest of the Mickey Mouse club would be upset.

Last edited by Reed McLay; 04-10-09 at 10:19 AM. Reason: content moderation
    04-10-09 10:10 AM
    She put the he in quotes, meaning that she thinks im a girl or something. i want this thread to get deleted soooo bad.
    No she put it in asterisks and when she said "whispers" she was trying to let them know you're a boy. Learn how to read. It meant she is a 'he'.

04-10-09 10:15 AM
    i want this thread to get deleted soooo bad.
    I think if you as the original poster just ask a mod, they might just delete it for you.

I'm pretty sure everyone would agree, it's run it's course...

You'd be better off trying that rather than using language which could get you in trouble.
    04-10-09 10:17 AM
151 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD