That sounds like sexual harrassment to a minor.
    Maybe I should report you. Sexual harrassment is a crime you know.
    wow now its time to go.
    04-09-09 12:04 PM
    So basically what you are saying is that you a proud to be like everyone else, and not be your own person? Do your own thing, don't conform and be like everyone else. And like someone has already said, that is pretty sad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    But I LIKE the way I am.... Now THIS is way more off topic than my Miley post. XD
    04-09-09 12:04 PM
    wow now its time to go.
    Byeee! But you were nice while you were here.
    04-09-09 12:05 PM
    Wow....

" i'm not very unique, and i know it. i'm happy to just blend in. "

That is by far the lamest thing I have ever heard!

Oh, and SG....I <3 you! You may be an a$$hole but you're a cool and funny a$$hole!

04-09-09 12:08 PM
    But I LIKE the way I am.... Now THIS is way more off topic than my Miley post. XD
    I have a feeling its more that you like that you are like everyone else than you like the way you are. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

04-09-09 12:08 PM
    He's got time. He's only 14. Give him a few years, and he'll understand what individuality is

04-09-09 12:10 PM

Seriously dude.......what is wrong with you? I am saying this 100% truthfully you need to seek a therapist...there are help lines out there:

Crisis Hotline

Last edited by Reed McLay; 04-09-09 at 02:40 PM. Reason: content moderation
    04-09-09 12:10 PM
    My personality is crazy though. I'm louder and more hyper than everyone else But whatever, I don't have to prove anything to you guys, and vice versa. I'm just so hyper cause my Mom just called and said she picked up my HM ticketss!
    04-09-09 12:11 PM
    He's got time. He's only 14. Give him a few years, and he'll understand what individuality is

I sure hope so.

04-09-09 12:12 PM

Seriously dude.......what is wrong with you? I am saying this 100% truthfully you need to seek a therapist...there are help lines out there:

Crisis Hotline

i love you.
    Hey Milley how is that new insurance phone !?

Well, at least you're happy with the way you are. Honestly, if you're happy blending in with the crowd and such, do it. I wish most kids could say the same. Most 14 year olds I know are "depressed" and cry all the time about how much their life sucks. I hate the emo kids, hate them!

So, you know, I can't bash you for that.

04-09-09 12:13 PM
    Hey Milley how is that new insurance phone !?

Well hello there! It's great! Still perfect condition -knock on wood- ive taken CRAZY good care of it. Learned from my last one. Thanks for all your help with that by the way!
    04-09-09 12:14 PM
    Well, at least you're happy with the way you are. Honestly, if you're happy blending in with the crowd and such, do it. I wish most kids could say the same. Most 14 year olds I know are "depressed" and cry all the time about how much their life sucks. I hate the emo kids, hate them!

LOL it takes ALL kinds to make the world go round.

04-09-09 12:15 PM

I know, I hate those deppressed kids. My life is like perfect, and I couldn't really ask for anything more. So I don't complain for no reason.
    Ugh... Don't even get me started on that emo crap...

"I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself"

Well hello there! It's great! Still perfect condition -knock on wood- ive taken CRAZY good care of it. Learned from my last one. Thanks for all your help with that by the way!

Of course. Don't let anyone tell you who you have to be or what you have to care or think about. Be yourself and make no appologize for it. Life is much to short to care about what everyone on the internet thinks .

R.I.P Tisha

04-09-09 12:17 PM
    If you were as passionate about Jesus Christ, you would set the world on fire!!!!!!
    04-09-09 12:17 PM
    Ugh... Don't even get me started on that emo crap...

"I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself"

what those creepsters should be saying is:
    "i wish my HAIR was emo so it would cut itself"
    04-09-09 12:19 PM
    If you were as passionate about Jesus Christ, you would set the world on fire!!!!!!
    Hahahaha, that was a good one.
    04-09-09 12:20 PM
    Lmfao! Your life is like perfect?! Dear Jesus, Now I'm going to go cut myself!

Honestly though, don't joke about sexual harassment. It hurts people. It's like pretending you got raped or molested. It can be a very traumatizing experience, so unless it really happened, don't talk about it. People go to jail for things like that and the people who have actually experienced it will know you were lying and they will call you out on that!

04-09-09 12:21 PM
    Lmfao! Your life is like perfect?! Dear Jesus, Now I'm going to go cut myself!

Honestly though, don't joke about sexual harassment. It hurts people. It's like pretending you got raped or molested. It can be a very traumatizing experience, so unless it really happened, don't talk about it. People go to jail for things like that and the people who have actually experienced it will know you were lying and they will call you out on that!

Haha, well it iss, what can I say? I have a great Mom.

And I didn't mean to joke about, and I can see how it would offend people. But his comment kinda creeped me out, and that shut him up.
    04-09-09 12:23 PM
    Hahahaha, that was a good one.
    I'm serious. If more people were as dedicated to Christ, as you are too Miley- The world would be a much nicer place.
    04-09-09 12:26 PM
    Shouldn't she be working on destroying Radiohead's career-Artie Lange. Seriously, who cares about this pompous half-wit of a teenager?
    04-09-09 12:27 PM
    Polo, I have to agree...to a point. No offense, but he's a little fanatical. I don't want to see what he would do as a super Christian.

04-09-09 12:28 PM
151 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD