Why does everyone have to be mean to me whenever I post a thread? I was just sharing what interested me, you guys don't have to read it.
    04-09-09 10:37 AM
    I wasn't commenting about the thread. Well, I was, but my point was that this belongs in the Off-Topic discussion forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 10:38 AM
    If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say it.

BlackBerry Discussion
    General BlackBerry discussion

That is the title. It's about Miley having a "Blackberry"

Thanks.
    Apparently it's right where it should be. Don't sweat it ilovemileyyy.
    04-09-09 10:40 AM
    Apparently it's right where it should be. Don't sweat it ilovemileyyy.
    Thanks, I just can't wait for it to be bumped down to page 2 so I stop getting bashed.
    04-09-09 10:43 AM
    It's MILEY! Haha, no really... it's just Mankini. Boo.

I should have expected worse from you. Just form past experience.
    04-09-09 10:44 AM
    I should have expected worse from you. Just form past experience.
    I'm not really sure where that came from, miley. Although I do not share your affinity for Miley, I have never directed anything negative your way.

Or is it just because I'm a Selena Gomez fan?!?
    04-09-09 10:46 AM
    I'm not really sure where that came from, miley. Although I do not share your affinity for Miley, I have never directed anything negative your way.

Or is it just because I'm a Selena Gomez fan?!?
    Remember my "I'm really having a bad time with this phone" thread? That was what i was reffering to. And very funny.
    04-09-09 10:48 AM
    Wow, darlin, I'm glad you're only 14. I was seriously a little freaked when I first read this. I just imagined a 30 year old guy, in his boxers, eating a hot pocket, in his mothers basement, freaking out over the latest Miley news.

I have to agree with the dumb Obama posts. I like Obama as much as I like Miley. In fact, I have more confidence that her singing will change the world than any of his policies or "plans" for this country. That's another topic though.

Which leads me to my other point, this should be an Off-Topic thread. I know you're excited, but reading about Miley and her sparkley new bold is not going to help me with any of my problems.

04-09-09 10:49 AM
    I have to agree with the dumb Obama posts. I like Obama as much as I like Miley. In fact, I have more confidence that her singing will change the world than any of his policies or "plans" for this country. That's another topic though.
    FINALLY!! Someone else who thinks the same as I do! Woottt!
    04-09-09 10:50 AM
    Wow, darlin, I'm glad you're only 14. I was seriously a little freaked when I first read this. I just imagined a 30 year old guy, in his boxers, eating a hot pocket, in his mothers basement, freaking out over the latest Miley news.

Which leads me to my other point, this should be an Off-Topic thread. I know you're excited, but reading about Miley and her sparkley new bold is not going to help me with any of my problems.

Well, I didn't know to put it there...
    04-09-09 10:51 AM
    *sets up lawn chair and sets out snacks*
    04-09-09 10:52 AM
    Well, I didn't know to put it there...
    It's in the right place. One of the mods already posted and said that.
    04-09-09 10:53 AM
    It's general blackberry discussion. Talking about Miley having a blackberry.. Is.. guess what... BlackBerry discussion! Not tips tricks and how to's! Leave it alone you guys. She posted it in the right forum.
    It's CLEAR what her thread is going to state in her title.
    So wtf are you guys thinking?

Oh.. I'm going to click this thread, because it's blackberry discussion. Even though I know it is saying "miley has a blackberry" maybe it can somehow enhance my blackberry experience.
    Don't like it - don't post it, as the moderator had said.

PS. WHERE IS MY HOT POCKET!
    04-09-09 10:54 AM
    If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say it.

BlackBerry Discussion
    General BlackBerry discussion

That is the title. It's about Miley having a "Blackberry"

Thanks.
    As stated above this thread is in the right place!

Well said, I'll support Miley before I ever support Nobama.

FINALLY!! Someone else who thinks the same as I do! Woottt!
    And I've been feeling that way for a while...I've actually made many post on my thoughts of Obama.
    04-09-09 10:55 AM
    At one point, I do believe Miley will have a better grip on the state of the nation than "your boy" Obama.
    04-09-09 11:03 AM
    Yay! Supportive people! And guyss, I'm a boy. It's not your fault for not knowing, but just for future reference. I know, I know "Wow, you're a boy who likes Miley that much? Wierd." But not really. She's gorgeous, and awesome, and talented, and I love her.
    04-09-09 11:08 AM

04-09-09 11:09 AM
    At one point, I do believe Miley will have a better grip on the state of the nation than "your boy" Obama.
    She was actually just crowned "The Queen Of Teen Pop" for America, results from an ongoing poll. It means she is one of the most influential people in America, and basically, that she DOES have a grip on us!

EDIT:

Well I guess it wasn't only for girls; the contest that is. Jonas Brothers came in second, both them and Miley knocking Britney to number three from the last time the poll was taken.
    04-09-09 11:10 AM
    Ok dudes-probably best to stay away from political debate. Only a setup for unnecessay arguing for a topic that doesn't even belong here.

04-09-09 11:12 AM
    She was actually just crowned "The Queen Of Teen Pop" for America, results from an ongoing poll. It means she is one of the most influential people in America, and basically, that she DOES have a grip on us!

EDIT:

Well I guess it wasn't only for girls; the contest that is. Jonas Brothers came in second, both them and Miley knocking Britney to number three from the last time the poll was taken.

My head just exploded. seriously
    04-09-09 11:12 AM
    Eh, Come on Jen. Obviously it's something that really intrigues him. I know it really doesn't matter to us, but why down another just for their individuality?
    04-09-09 11:15 AM
    What's that supposed to mean? My head exploded long ago letting everything Miley in! Did you just experience the evolution? Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist.
    04-09-09 11:15 AM
    Eh, Come on Jen. Obviously it's something that really intrigues him. I know it really doesn't matter to us, but why down another just for their individuality?
    Who is downing anybody? He had me at "Queen of Teen Pop". My mind boggles at this new found information aka the awesomeness which I never knew was Miley
    04-09-09 11:19 AM
    What's that supposed to mean? My head exploded long ago letting everything Miley in! Did you just experience the evolution? Hehe, sorry, couldn't resist.
    I'll side with Jen on this one... Wow, that is some freaky cult talk, miley. I suppose it could be worse though... You could actually want to BE Miley. I had a similar experience when I was younger. I wanted to be Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    04-09-09 11:21 AM
    Who didn't want to be a Ninja Turtle?!

04-09-09 11:23 AM
151 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD