Just saw this new campaign from MS; Have you been Scroogled? Try Outlook.com for email that prioritizes your privacy.
    This is pertinent to the cloud sync talk lately. I guess MS has written off any chance of having Google services on WP8.
    02-07-13 11:44 AM
    Just saw this new campaign from MS; Have you been Scroogled? Try Outlook.com for email that prioritizes your privacy.
    This is pertinent to the cloud sync talk lately. I guess MS has written off any chance of having Google services on WP8.
    This isn't new, it's simply a new front in an ongoing battle - Microsoft has been doing this sort of thing for a while, they took it down but they used to have a great spoof of moon-lighting featuring the 'googlighter', then of the g-mail man.
    02-07-13 11:49 AM
    Lol, I can probably put money on it that outlook also does leak money to the government *sigh*

There is no good guy here, they're both companies who just want to pin each other down. Its a wrestling fight.

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    02-07-13 12:00 PM
    Lol, I can probably put money on it that outlook also does leak money to the government *sigh*

There is no good guy here, they're both companies who just want to pin each other down. Its a wrestling fight.

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    But it's good for us - every company should be fighting for our business, when companies get comfy together it is never good news - equally, we should always be savagely attacking corporations and their products and ready to switch at the drop of a hat - make them fight for every dollar they get from us - that leads to competition and innovation.
    02-07-13 01:38 PM