Curve 8320,

I just upgraded to the 4.5 OS and since then I'm having difficulties reading emails thru my employer based Outlook Web Access website (OWA).

When 4.2 was loaded up, I had no probleme logging in, seeing the list of emails, and clicking on them to read......

After the upgrade, it accepts my login name/password and I can see all the emails loading up.....ones that have been read and unread.....BUT the problem is, the cursor will not allow me to SELECT any email to read it. In other words, nothing will turn into a link.......not individual emails, folders, etc...

Is it possible that I can change a setting in the browser options to allow me to 'read' my emails thru their browser? AGain, this all started after the upgrade on Monday evening.

HELP....

Thanks in advance.

Jason
    10-24-08 02:26 PM
    Have you just tried setting up the email account through TMO BIS using MS exchange server? Then emails come automatically.
    10-24-08 06:58 PM
    I had this problem after the official TMo 4.5 upgrade. I discovered that you had to go to "Browser Options"-> "General Properties" & turn off the "Enable cursor in column view." You also might need to turn on "Browser Options"-> "Browser Configuation" "Support JavaScript."
    10-25-08 07:50 PM
    chanjim you just saved my a$$. I could not log into work's new outlook system on my BB. Turning off the Enable cursor in column view did the trick.

THX
    11-20-08 11:43 PM
    That worked!! Thank you so much!!
    04-17-09 08:29 AM
    worked for me too!!! THANKS!!!
    04-21-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD