Hey i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on this question.

I saw an excellent price for 8Gb micro sd card. However it is only a class 4. Would there be any issues using a class 4 or would the price difference be worth it for a class 6. I'd mostly be just using it for multimedia storage (mp3, mpegs).
    08-14-08 08:55 PM
    Im not sure what class 4 class 6 is but I just got a new 8g sandisk hc of amazon for 33 bucks
    08-14-08 09:00 PM
    I have no idea what class 4 or 6 or anything having to do with Media Cards is.
    But you can ONLY put multimedia on the Micro SD.
    Ringtones, Pics, Video, and Music.
    08-14-08 09:19 PM
    The speed difference between the classes will not be noticeable enough on your BlackBerry to justify an upgrade. Stick with the cheaper SanDisk
    08-14-08 09:23 PM
    The speed difference between the classes will not be noticeable enough on your BlackBerry to justify an upgrade. Stick with the cheaper SanDisk
    +1. The class has to do with the data transfer capabilities of the card. The classes are actually just mbps. Class 2 is 2mbps, class 6 is 6mbps. Like bmcclure said its not noticable so go with the lowest price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 09:29 PM
    Thanks for the replies everyone. And I am sorry about not letting people know that the difference classes was really about the speed. So thanks and off I go ordering
    08-14-08 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD