I rarely have this issue since i installed the last official OS, i hope we don't lose wifi quality and effective maximum range by permanently fixing this issue. I love the fact that my Q10 can connect to a wireless network where any other phone can.
    Your comment makes no sense. Logic is the first casualty of a poor argument. How would fixing the recurring limited WiFi fix adversely affect wireless network connectivity?

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-21-14 04:07 AM
    Your comment makes no sense. Logic is the first casualty of a poor argument. How would fixing the recurring limited WiFi fix adversely affect wireless network connectivity?

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    maybe they jumped over the safe zone in order to give us more wifi range and effective speed and that is causing some conflict with our routers that make them block internet connectivity.

Since the last 10.2.1 became available the issue is almost unexistence... i'm afraid we might lose wifi capability by fixing it
    06-21-14 09:39 AM
    maybe they jumped over the safe zone in order to give us more wifi range and effective speed and that is causing some conflict with our routers that make them block internet connectivity.

Since the last 10.2.1 became available the issue is almost unexistence... i'm afraid we might lose wifi capability by fixing it
    It's an ET is phoning home and no one answers issue. That won't change their wifi setup.
    06-21-14 09:55 AM
    They should just change their Internet check page to google.com... they seem to do a decent job with their response and up times.

lol

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-21-14 09:59 AM
    I didn't even realise this was a problem, I just thought my Internet connection wasn't very good.

Posted via CB10
    So true, my isp is so unreliable I thought it was them, I have received the wifi limited notification lots of times, but never really affected anything.
    06-21-14 12:40 PM
    I've had it happen maybe 3 times. Happened last week. It never lasts more than 4 hours though.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 08:47 PM
56 123