Does ghettro have their own network or do they use someone else's? Not going to switch ever. Just wondering.
    03-12-10 02:05 AM
    they are not a mobile virtual network operator, they have their own company and their own towers. they are just a large regional carrier. im sure they have roaming ability, but they arent virtual like Virgin, Speak-Out and Trac-Phone.

MetroPCS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia coulda given you your answer.
    03-12-10 02:13 AM
    I love the answers people give others here. If you want to be a smart *** then just don't reply. I wanted an answer from a real person with real info.
    03-12-10 03:08 AM
    I love the answers people give others here. If you want to be a smart *** then just don't reply. I wanted an answer from a real person with real info.
    which i gave you in a polite and perfectly normal way. i was fairly sure of my answer, but chose to verify it for myself by looking it up. which you couldve easily done as well. i gave you the correct, simple answer and showed you the source where i got my info from. i wasnt mean or being a smartass. and no offense, but if you are going to ask a question that can be answered on your own without assistance, prepare for people to tell you so. either you arent bright enough to interpret information that websites give you to make a determination of the correct answer on your own, or you are just too lazy to look. there was nothing smartass or demeaning of my initial response to you.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 03-12-10 at 07:22 AM.
    03-12-10 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD