I apologize for asking this for possibly the 1000th time as things go...but I wasn't sure what to search for this under. A friend on my BBM list has what seems to be a "mini blackberry logo" next to his name. How can you enter such things.
    04-02-09 10:37 AM
    Not sure how to put them in the phone but search for the thread "let's trade BBM symbols" I'm sure you can find some help there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 05:12 PM
    email the symbol to yourself, copy and paste it as an autotext entry
    04-03-09 08:47 AM
    Reno is right. You don't really have to e-mail it to yourself but you can if you want. All you need to do is copy that symbol from that person's name on your bbm contact list. Next you wanna go into BBM and select editautotext>menu>new. Where it says "replace" type your code (like bbxx or bbnm) that you will use. Next go to where it says "with" and paste the symbol and how you want your bbm screen name to appear. Then just hit save and your almost set. Then go to the BBM contact list and go to Edit My Info>type your code bbxx or whatever you saved as your code>SPACEBAR. I can't tell you how many ppl leave spacebar off and don't get it right because of it. Then viola your new bb logo along with your name is on your contacts list for them to steal. Hope this helps anyone who needs it. As always PM me if you need help with this.
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 04-03-09 at 09:03 AM.
    04-03-09 09:01 AM
    Can this be done with a jpg or something? Or just using funky fonts?
    04-08-09 01:21 PM
    I just e-mailed the BB logo to my Bold, then copied it to my memo pad. Once in my memo pad, I just copied and pasted it right into my name on BBM (Contact Info).
    04-08-09 01:27 PM
    I just have all my symbols saved in my memo pad.
    04-08-09 01:32 PM
    I just have all my symbols saved in my memo pad.
    x2 with a few set up for autotext.
    04-08-09 05:01 PM
    Specficlly this one:

04-08-09 05:06 PM
    Okay, that didn't work and since I am on wasp, I can't edit it.... Sorry

04-08-09 05:11 PM
    ޙ ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? []d[][]\/[][]d ? ? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ? ? ? ? *

04-08-09 05:18 PM
    I guess they all didn't show up. I did that from WAP.
    04-08-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD