Is it possible to set different sounds for each contact when you receive BB messages in Messenger? I know how to do it for phone, text, and email. I'm looking specifically for different sounds when receiving a message in Blackberry Messenger.
    05-02-10 12:54 AM
    If I understand correctly if you go to sound profiles > advanced > (edit slected profile) there should be an option for bbm messenger msgs and bbm group msgs where you can set the notifications, from what I've read not sure its possible to set specific tones on BBM for individual contacts... I could be wrong I've only been here a week =D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 01:12 AM
    You SHOULD be able, just as you can set different notifications for phone, SMS, PIN... Because that should be one of the advantages of connecting a contact to an entry in your address book... However, it is not possible, or at least I haven't found the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 02:21 AM
    Yes, currently it is not possible to set a CONTACT ALERT for individual contacts in BBM. It's all or nothing. I agree that it SHOULD be possible. But currently it is not.
    05-02-10 08:00 AM
    Yes, currently it is not possible to set a contact alert for individual contacts in BBM..
    Let's hope it for next updates...

Fatih Kurnaz
    (Trkiye,Trke,Yardım,Avea, Vodafone, Turkcell Blackberry Bis)
    05-02-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD