Hello ,

My friend just got her curve. I have tried to add her as a contact in my bberry messenger, yet the request still says "pending" after 3 days. She has not received any requests to receive/accept my request.

So today when I saw her I used her berry to request my berry as a contact with her bberry messenger. I have not received any requests yet today from her berry.

What are we doing wrong? We have tried requesting each other by PIN and by email and nothing seems to work.

Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 04:21 PM
    Does she have a Blackberry data plan? Stupid question, I know, but it's really the only thing I can think of. Also, if she just got her Curve, sometimes it can take up to 3 days for the data plan to take effect.
    06-01-08 04:26 PM
    I had the same problem today with a friend of mine, I tried several times to send requests to him and it did not work, he kept showing as permanently pending. Even went so far as to delete the pending contact and try again. Finally I deleted him pending from my list and had him send the request to me, went through and added without a hitch, dont really know why but it worked. Try reversing who sends the add request, it may just go through.
    06-01-08 10:34 PM
    Sometimes you just have to try multiple times. Keep deleting the pending requests and re-adding each other. That is if it doesn't work, of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 01:10 AM
    if you add your pin to your contact info in her phone, and do the same to her contact info in your phone, it will work. you might have to delete the e-mail address in order for it to PIN her the bb messenger add, but it should work. I've had some trouble with it in the past and that seems to be the most effective way.
    06-02-08 08:56 AM
    yeah, this seems to happen. happened to me a couple of times, just delete and re add, you should be okay
    i think it has to do with new phones
    06-02-08 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD