Once the device is connected to the desktop manager, sometimes my phone would change time to one hour behind- if it's 5pm, it'd change to 4pm. Then it'd mess up text messages times to an hour behind also- if actual time received was 5, it'd say 4 instead. If I take it out and connect it again, it'd restore back to the correct time but times messages received still remain one hour behind. Does this happen to anybody? Anyone know how to fix this back to correct times?

ps. not only text messages, but all notifications, bbm msgs, call loggings are like that too. but notifications received after connecting the device show up with correct times. So pretty much notifications received right before connecting to computer are an hour behind the actual time. sorry I don't quite know how to describe it. If it helps; it's bold 9700, 6 OS.
    Last edited by kangs4; 02-26-11 at 06:21 PM.
    02-26-11 05:04 PM
    In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, under Synchronize, you need to uncheck the box next to "Update device date and time".
    02-26-11 05:33 PM
    I don't see that.. where is it? You mean under 'Device Options; Synchronize; My computer's date and time with my device'? I unchecked it and nothing's changing. it's so annoying!
    02-26-11 06:04 PM
    What do you mean "nothing's changing"? What that does is stop the date and time on your BlackBerry from being changed when you sync with BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

Go into the Date/Time settings on the BlackBerry and make sure that it is set to your correct time, the correct TIME ZONE and set to "Network" or "Automatic" (if that option is there).

Then the next time you sync, it won't change.
    02-26-11 06:15 PM
    correct time zone is selected on my phone and it's also set to Automatic on my device; they've always been like this.

When I said nothing's changing, I meant notification times are still an hour behind than the time it was actually received. Any other way I could approach to change back times received?
    02-26-11 06:20 PM
    nevermind.. i was somehow able to change it back. appreciate the help!
    02-26-11 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD