The message I receive is as follows:

Uncaught exception:
    Application
    net_rim_bb_messaging_app(81)
    is not responding; process terminated

Its an continuing issue time and time again. The number consistently changes and until I perform a battery pull the messaging will continue to occur every time I would try to open a messaging folder. At the same time I can view messages for a while but not type, when I begin to type it seems like the phone freezes until I open the application switcher by holding down on the menu button.

I am using a Bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.1079

Applications I have installed are:

Amazon.com 1.0.27
    Documents To Go 2.0005.105
    FourSquare 3.1.5
    Google Map 4.5.3
    Pandora 1.1.11
    Dropbox 1.0.49.1
    BlackBerry App World 3.0.0.73
    BlackBerry Bridge 1.0.5.6
    BlackBerry Map 5.0.0
    BlackBerry Messenger 6.0.1.29
    BlackBerry News Feeds 1.0.1.5
    BrickBreaker 5.0.0
    eBay 2.0.0.26
    Facebook 2.0.0.45
    Sudoku 1.0.11
    Twitter 2.0.0.16
    MemoPad 5.0.0
    70 1.1.7.1 (Theme)
    10-07-11 01:18 PM
    Alright you look like you got a cranky cod. Try to wipe the OS off your phone and then reload it. Try a different version. That should fix it. If you don't know how to there are a lot of threads explaining how to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cl8baller likes this.
    10-07-11 01:27 PM
    This is why I am leaving BlackBerry. I'm so sick of the answer, "wipe the OS and reload." Errors like this shouldn't just happen out the blue!

feel like I have to baby my phone by limiting the amount of apps and am nervous about upgrading apps. Upgrading the facebook app (developed by RIM, btw) threw my phone into a tailspin of restarts a week or so ago. Frustrating.

10-07-11 01:48 PM
    Alright you look like you got a cranky cod. Try to wipe the OS off your phone and then reload it. Try a different version. That should fix it. If you don't know how to there are a lot of threads explaining how to do it.

Will give it a shot and report back if anything funky happens.

This is why I am leaving BlackBerry. I'm so sick of the answer, "wipe the OS and reload." Errors like this shouldn't just happen out the blue!

feel like I have to baby my phone by limiting the amount of apps and am nervous about upgrading apps. Upgrading the facebook app (developed by RIM, btw) threw my phone into a tailspin of restarts a week or so ago. Frustrating.

I am not too much of an application hungry person if you couldn't tell by my application list. I'm straight forward e-mails, shopping, mainstream social networking, school and business, although I must say I did have Angry Farms at one point in time but that was during the Angry Birds explosion that occurred when it was first released. Good times good times.
    10-07-11 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD