why blackberry messenger vs. text messaging, is there a difference?
    10-18-07 07:43 AM
    BB Messenger is only available to BB users since it's PIN to PIN messaging where text messaging can be done on multiple devices.
    10-18-07 07:44 AM
    And txt messaging costs money or a plan...I use jive talk.

Josh Babbitt's Profile - The Fine Living Hub
    10-18-07 08:27 AM
    PIN messaging is data-only, VERY small, too, directly BB-to-BB, and does not subtract from your SMS text message allotment. If you know someone with a BlackBerry, use BBM to message them.
    10-18-07 08:50 AM
    why use BBM instead of jivetalk
    10-18-07 09:03 AM
    why use BBM instead of jivetalk
    I wouldn't. I use both. BBM is only for BB to BB messages whereas JiveTalk is for all IM programs (AIM, Yahoo, Google, etc.) to other JiveTalk users or PC users etc.
    10-18-07 09:20 AM
    FINALLY, I AM BACK TO THE BERRY & RELEASED FROM THE SHACKLES OF THE IPHONE!
    I'm curious why you would shell out big bucks for an iPhone and then conclude that it wasn't a good phone.

I looked at the iPhone and concluded that while it did have an "eye candy" appeal, that it was more of a toy than a serious mobile tool.

What were your experiences?
    10-18-07 02:25 PM
    I wouldn't. I use both. BBM is only for BB to BB messages whereas JiveTalk is for all IM programs (AIM, Yahoo, Google, etc.) to other JiveTalk users or PC users etc.
    This. My wife and I chat on BBM all day because we cannot use any other IM on our work PCs. I use Jivetalk for my Yahoo and MSN chats.
    10-18-07 02:39 PM
    i have recently learned that bb messenger works over e-mail as well (if you don't have someone's pin).
    12-07-07 09:38 AM
    I keep hearing you all talk about JiveTalk, what is it, and how hard is it to learn. will it work with AIM. I love the bb messenger, use it all the time with others bb, but also use sms to talk to others some are actually on aim..
    12-07-07 02:57 PM
    Can someone tell me if the conversations on Messenger are traceable? Example on my companys blackberry server. I was told that once you delete the conversation from your device it's gone. Just looking to confirm that
    12-07-07 03:13 PM
    Sounds like some guitly cheaters need some help to hide their infidelity
    06-09-10 10:57 AM
    Can someone tell me if the conversations on Messenger are traceable? Example on my companys blackberry server. I was told that once you delete the conversation from your device it's gone. Just looking to confirm that
    If your BB is on a BES they can be traced. I think that the default BES install doesn't track them, but it can be turned on fairly easily.
    06-09-10 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD