Merry Christmas to me! I was browsing T Mobile site to keep up and what's available. Saw the 9810 Torch. I was personally not going to buy another BB until QNX/10 was released, but she said she was frustrated trying to find me a really nice Christmas gift. She wants to buy me a TMo 9810 Torch, I hate to see her suffer so much so I agreed to let her buy it for me!

Michaelaw

PS: Does BlackBerry Torch™ 9810 have bridge for Playbook??
    Last edited by mawil1013; 12-18-11 at 07:59 AM.
    12-18-11 07:54 AM
    Merry Christmas to me! I was browsing T Mobile site to keep up and what's available. Saw the 9810 Torch. I was personally not going to buy another BB until QNX/10 was released, but she said she was frustrated trying to find me a really nice Christmas gift. She wants to buy me a TMo 9810 Torch, I hate to see her suffer so much so I agreed to let her buy it for me!

Michaelaw

PS: Does BlackBerry Torch 9810 have bridge for Playbook??

Thats a good wife!

and Yes you can bridge the playbook using the 9810
    12-18-11 08:04 AM
    Congratulations. The 9810 is a fine device. Bridge to the PB is a wonder that keeps improving with time.
    12-18-11 08:12 AM
    Congratulations. The 9810 is a fine device. Bridge to the PB is a wonder that keeps improving with time.
    One of my gifts to her is a Blackberry Playbook, we'll both have Playbooks Christmas, had to buy me one too!
    12-18-11 08:34 AM
    thats an awesome wife you treat her well ... my gf did the same for me but it was the 64PB when it came out LOL. heard me talking about it forever then when it finally came to our town and i didnt have the money she got it to shut me up LOL, gotta love her though.
    12-18-11 08:36 AM
    thats an awesome wife you treat her well ... my gf did the same for me but it was the 64PB when it came out LOL. heard me talking about it forever then when it finally came to our town and i didnt have the money she got it to shut me up LOL, gotta love her though.
    i went with the lower priced/memory 16gb because I have 8gb on my phone with hundreds of songs and 8 movies and there is tons of room remaining, I'm google clouded on my pics, docs and music.
    12-20-11 11:40 AM
    You are ever so thoughtful for not making her suffer like that. And you shall be properly rewarded for your consideration.
    12-20-11 12:11 PM
    merry christmas to me! I was browsing t mobile site to keep up and what's available. Saw the 9810 torch. I was personally not going to buy another bb until qnx/10 was released, but she said she was frustrated trying to find me a really nice christmas gift. She wants to buy me a tmo 9810 torch, i hate to see her suffer so much so i agreed to let her buy it for me!

michaelaw

ps: Does blackberry torch 9810 have bridge for playbook??
    you are a good man,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    12-20-11 05:47 PM

Michaelaw

PS: Does BlackBerry Torch 9810 have bridge for Playbook??
    How nice of you to make it easier for her lol! It's a Blackberry Christmas for many! We'll all be doing some nice "unboxings" come Christmas morning

I haven't been able to keep still for days knowing there's a 64gb Playbook under the tree ...can't wait anymore
    12-20-11 06:02 PM
    Keeper.

10 characters
    12-20-11 06:12 PM
    Well....thanks for making me feel all depressed now. My wife didn't get me any cool tech gadgets!

She did let me get it a month early! Posting from it as I type this.

Sent from I am on Fire!
    12-20-11 06:12 PM
    What a great gift. Make sure you thank her
    everyday (and night lol).
    12-20-11 06:15 PM
    That's awesome! You are a lucky man eh=)
    12-20-11 08:38 PM
    Thoughtful man is thoughtful
    12-20-11 11:24 PM
    Well....thanks for making me feel all depressed now. My wife didn't get me any cool tech gadgets!

She did let me get it a month early! Posting from it as I type this.

Sent from I am on Fire!
    Well, you are not the only one
    12-21-11 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD