Is it possible to change the language of the menu, in any blackberry, from English to something else?

If so, does anyone know if Russian is among them?

I'd be greatful for any help .
    07-18-10 05:35 PM
    You'll have to make sure that the language is installed on your device. If you go under the options menu, and select "Language and Text Input", you can change it there. There's a good chance that Russian isn't currently installed on your device. You'll need to download and install your operating system onto your PC, and load the new languages via Desktop Manager. There should be a link to your OS on your carrier's website.

What device do you have, and what carrier are you on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 07:45 PM
    You'll have to make sure that the language is installed on your device. If you go under the options menu, and select "Language and Text Input", you can change it there. There's a good chance that Russian isn't currently installed on your device. You'll need to download and install your operating system onto your PC, and load the new languages via Desktop Manager. There should be a link to your OS on your carrier's website.

What device do you have, and what carrier are you on?

I actually don't have a blackberry (or even a cellphone, I know, I'm living basically in the stone age), and was just wondering how language support was .

Is there any way you could find out if any devices/carriers have Russian langauge support? I'm living in Canada, if that makes a difference .
    07-18-10 07:55 PM
    They should all have Russian language support. At least, the last time I was in DM with my Tour hooked up I could swear I saw Russian listed...

07-18-10 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD