I was wondering. You know how people ways say they have problems with themes because they deleted the stock themes (today,zen,etc.) I was wondering if I don't even use some of those themes (I only use Zen) could I delete the other stock themes including my Verizon bottom dock theme without any problems to the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 01:23 PM
    Yes... that is why many people experience issues. They choose to optimize their memory and they remove the .cods for the stock BBDimension themes. Then when they try to load a third party theme it does not work

If you have no intention right now to load third party themes and you do not use those BBDimension themes, then use CrackMem or follow Reed's MOP to free up some memory :�

10-16-08 01:31 PM
    I do believe that the BB dimension themes are apart of the OS and will cause runnability issues if deleted. I know you can delete the Vendor theme. Factory ringtones are also apart of the OS...
    10-16-08 01:36 PM
    I do believe that the BB dimension themes are apart of the OS and will cause runnability issues if deleted. I know you can delete the Vendor theme. Factory ringtones are also apart of the OS...
    So don't delete the dimension themes or I will have problems? I ask b/c I know I will never run an L theme b/c I don't like them. So, I can delete the dimension L or no?
    01-15-09 01:44 PM
    So don't delete the dimension themes or I will have problems? I ask b/c I know I will never run an L theme b/c I don't like them. So, I can delete the dimension L or no?
    If you are never going to run an L theme you can delete that. The only two
    Dimension themes I have are Dimension Today (the theme I use is based on it)
    and Dimension Zen (this one you must not delete.)
    01-15-09 02:09 PM
    I love the L theme.

01-15-09 02:12 PM
    If you are never going to run an L theme you can delete that. The only two
    Dimension themes I have are Dimension Today (the theme I use is based on it)
    and Dimension Zen (this one you must not delete.)
    Im trying to find the file name for the L theme, would you happen to know what its called, I cant see anything in there apart from the media something folder 320x240..
    01-15-09 02:21 PM
    The file is in the Java folder and should be named:
    net_rim_theme_bbdimension_l_320x240_b.cod
    01-15-09 02:32 PM
    The file is in the Java folder and should be named:
    net_rim_theme_bbdimension_l_320x240_b.cod

Thanks AG, I need to look harder in that folder LOL it all runs together about a half way thru
    01-15-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD