Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is where this should go, but since it's on multiple phones its my best guess. About two weeks ago my battery died on my 9700 and when I plugged it in and the device booted up I got an error saying I've insterted a memory card that contains errors, do you want to fix them? I said yes, which brings up another screen asking if you want lost clusters to attempt to be repaired or something like that, I don't remember exactly what it said. If I said yes, my phone would completely bog down, and I'd have to battery pull. I even let it go overnight thinking it was just taking a long time to repair, and still no luck. Finally I just selected I didnt want to repair the lost clusters (the second question) and it deleted every picture on my memory card.

Today, I updated some apps on my moms 9650 and had to reboot. When she looked at her phone later after the reboot she had the same message that I had, and accidentally just selected no for the second question right away, also losing her pictures. Why is happening? I don't think I've corrupted a memory card since the old MMC cards, and now it happened to both my mom AND I in the last two weeks. That just seems strange to me. Any ideas whats going on?
    09-22-10 06:34 PM
    It could be a hardware issue, also, I never had this problem. It is the blackberry not being able to recognize the card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 07:07 PM
    Or there could have been 1 corrupt file on the card and it would react that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD